Won't lie, I was hoping New England would win

Lizard King

Because I absolutely despise the 49ers. Think those fckers are the only team I hate more than New England actually. Can't stand Jim Harbaugh, sick of the team's hype, I think they are gimmicky, and I'm still pissed about that ass whooping they put on us a couple of months ago. I can handle a good Pats/ Jets rivalry, that's fun and healthy and they already clinched anyway. Pats made it real interesting last night and I would've loved to see the Niner's blow it and their playoff hopes crushed on a historic comeback.

Sour grapes. What can I say.

lmao no true Jets fan roots for the Patriots or Dolphins! unless they are playing eachother of course.

No it didn't because the Colts are essentially irrelevant now unless they lose both games.

The Jets make the playoffs if the Bengals beat the Steelers and then lose the following week to Ravens. That scenario is more likely because all 3 teams are playoff for either the division or their playoff lives (Bengals and Ravens can win the division, Steelers and Bengals could miss playoff entirely).

It's far better to root for a team fighting for its playoff life than one worrying about the 1 or 2 seed.

How about rooting for every possible scenario to stay alive, so when one door closes their is still another door, WTF are you talking about, most likely? **** most likely, the easiest way for the Jets to get in the playoffs was, and still is Colts lose all 3 Jets lose all 3, in that scenario there is no possible way for the Jets to miss the playoffs, NONE, and it only involves 2 teams the Jets, and the Colts, so yea I WAS ****ING PISSED THE PATS sh*t THE BED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived