Which NFL prospects that you've seen display the best HUSTLE?

TehFalcon63

As you can tell by my username, I am HUGE on intangibles. My entire football career has only been maintained as long as it has not because I'm big, fast, strong, or can kid hard, but because I sprint on EVERY play and I'm ALWAYS the first to the ball.

I believe that talent wins games, but intangibles win championships.

So, as the title says, who are the best "hustle" players you've seen in the upcoming draft class?

As you can tell by my username, I am HUGE on intangibles. My entire football career has only been maintained as long as it has not because I'm big, fast, strong, or can kid hard, but because I sprint on EVERY play and I'm ALWAYS the first to the ball.

So, as the title says, who are the best "hustle" players you've seen in the upcoming draft class?

TEH FALCON SOARS

• 2 weeks later...

What position do you play friend? You sound like a tenacious linebacker. Ready to strike the opponent down like a bolt of lightning. The Jets could use men like you.

I think Eric Smith from Michigan State brings a high GRIT factor.

What do you Guys think about Howie's other boy Kyle

Name: Kyle Long

College: Oregon Number: 74

Height: 6-7 Weight: 312

Position: OT Pos2:

Class/Draft Year: Sr/2013

40 Low: 4.89 40 Time: 5.04 40 High: 5.19

Projected Round: Stock: same.gif

Rated number 5 out of 152 OT's 999 / 2774 TOTAL

What do you Guys think about Howie's other boy Kyle

Name: Kyle Long

College: Oregon Number: 74

Height: 6-7 Weight: 312

Position: OT Pos2:

Class/Draft Year: Sr/2013

40 Low: 4.89 40 Time: 5.04 40 High: 5.19

Projected Round: Stock: same.gif

Rated number 5 out of 152 OT's 999 / 2774 TOTAL

How can you go wrong with another Long who is 6'7" and ranked top 5 at his position?.....yes please, by all means...lets get him!!!

There is a lot of talk about this guy (Mike Catapano DE Princeton). Has drawn comparisons to Justin Smith by his head coach who coached Smith while with the Bengals. Drew high praise by Chuck Smith on twitter who trained him in the off season and said he was best pass rusher in draft. Catapano now trains at Parisi speed school in NJ with Matin Rooney who trained Chris Long for the draft in 2008. Read on another thread that Catapano ran a 4.61 40 at Parisi last week and weighs 275 lbs! =o Maybe somebody to look out for. Draft Sleeper. Was one sack away from setting all time single season record for sacks in Ivy League this year. Won 2012 Bushnell Cup as Ivy Most Outstanding Player.

Archived