Why Rex should be fired

Joe Jets fan

The most cowardly part of this season was watching Rex insulate Sanchez from the Tebow threat and then the McElroy threat. Black-bagged both of them. So don't for a second buy this spin that Rex was somehow "stuck" with Mark. He pinned himself to that turd with religious fervor.

The most cowardly part of this season was watching Rex insulate Sanchez from the Tebow threat and then the McElroy threat. Black-bagged both of them. So don't for a second buy this spin that Rex was somehow "stuck" with Mark. He pinned himself to that turd with religious fervor.

Without a doubt, I don't see how you keep Rex. Tanny too for the ridiculous extension.. Shame too cause Rex doesn't deserve to go if you look at his overall record here, but he decided to tie his fate to Sanchez

Without a doubt, I don't see how you keep Rex. Tanny too for the ridiculous extension.. Shame too cause Rex doesn't deserve to go if you look at his overall record here, but he decided to tie his fate to Sanchez

It all goes hand in hand. False pride is a terrible quality, and Rex and Tanny cannot stand to see guys they picked, not play.

It all goes hand in hand. False pride is a terrible quality, and Rex and Tanny cannot stand to see guys they picked, not play.

Agree with that.. The extension was a terrible idea, but it proved that they were sticking with him

It's the stupidity. The sheer stupidity. Two grown ass men decided to hitch their careers to Sanchez when it was already obvious that the kid ****ing blew. Anyone this dumb deserves to be nowhere near the top of a NFL franchise. Which of course means they're PERFECT for the Jets.

Archived