Is there anyone on this forum that still supports Mark?

pointman

This is the genius argument of all of them. It's one you cannot disprove. Unfortunately, it is also one you cannot prove.

Saying something was broken indicates that it once was fully operational, functioning. He's never been either of those things. He started his career by throwing five interceptions against Buffalo in his rookie season, stayed sh*tty for year two and three and now is an absolute mess. He is a never was, not a has been.

He was functional within a system. If that system was followed, I still think it could have worked. It obviously did for 2 years.

Yesterday morning I still supported Sanchez. After that total cluster**** of a game last night, I'm sorry, I'm done. I understand not having weapons to throw to, I get that. But he's in his fourth year, and he's still forcing passes into triple coverage while throwing off his back foot. It's his decision making that hasn't improved and that's what's so frustrating.

I say give McElroy a shot the last two games, leave Tebow on the ****ing sideline where he belongs, play all the kids as much as possible and see what they have. Rex shouldn't be making decisions based on "what gives us the best chance to win". It should be "the playoffs aren't a possibility, let's see what the young guys can do".

If Rex says he's starting Sanchez next week, then I will join the "fire Rex" brigade. It's time he puts the team above his loyalty to certain players who won't be here next year.

Start Demario Davis, Kenrick Ellis, Coples, Jordan White, etc.

So now we're crediting Schottenheimer for Sanchez's brief periods of competence? This place is a non-stop lollercoaster.

Not at all. Shotty was terrible and never adapted to the game as it unfolded. What I am saying is that Shotty's system was a stepping stone but they need guys to fit within the system. I don't care what system it is. Look a Braylon, he fit well because he can block for the runners, but they wanted Plax. Why?

Yesterday morning I still supported Sanchez. After that total cluster**** of a game last night, I'm sorry, I'm done. I understand not having weapons to throw to, I get that. But he's in his fourth year, and he's still forcing passes into triple coverage while throwing off his back foot. It's his decision making that hasn't improved and that's what's so frustrating.

I say give McElroy a shot the last two games, leave Tebow on the ****ing sideline where he belongs, play all the kids as much as possible and see what they have. Rex shouldn't be making decisions based on "what gives us the best chance to win". It should be "the playoffs aren't a possibility, let's see what the young guys can do".

If Rex says he's starting Sanchez next week, then I will join the "fire Rex" brigade. It's time he puts the team above his loyalty to certain players who won't be here next year.

Start Demario Davis, Kenrick Ellis, Coples, Jordan White, etc.

Too late in my mind about Rex. Its too easy to replace Sanchez now. A real coach with real balls and guys would have made this move after the Pats game

Archived