EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger? More like EveryDayLiar. You sit on a throne of lies.

What have I lied about, all I have done was try to spread positivity, looking on brighter sides of things, which is what I do. Now I'm just having frun with this board, this is great, you are all so miserable over a football team and reallllly care that much to the point where you actually get angry at life and let your emotions take control of you. That's what's so great to me and no matter what I say now all of you will be heartless dicks because you CAN be. Thats the internet baby. I LOVE IT!!!

What have I lied about, all I have done was try to spread positivity, looking on brighter sides of things, which is what I do. Now I'm just having frun with this board, this is great, you are all so miserable over a football team and reallllly care that much to the point where you actually get angry at life and let your emotions take control of you. That's what's so great to me and no matter what I say now all of you will be heartless dicks because you CAN be. Thats the internet baby. I LOVE IT!!!

aaand you fail at the proper use of troll face.

I really hope you're better at your day job than you are at the interwebz.

Because you convinced me that was an actual thing, when really you were just selling denial.

Wasn't selling anything. I actually believe in it and I actually feel it at times, not tonight though, but usually. It's very hard to stay on the positive side of things, way too easy to be negative. That's the damn truth. But if you fight through it you overall live a healthier, less stressfull life. Very hard to do but feels so good when you are just happy.

Wasn't selling anything. I actually believe in it and I actually feel it at times, not tonight though, but usually. It's very hard to stay on the positive side of things, way too easy to be negative. That's the damn truth. But if you fight through it you overall live a healthier, less stressfull life. Very hard to do but feels so good when you are just happy.

Archived