Goodbye Fellow Dbags

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread would have been brilliant left at just 1 post. You guys blew it again.

If I was a mod, I would have locked it immediately. But of course we had no mods on for the JN late night crew. So we had spammers galore and this twat saying goodbye.

Once the first followup was made, I felt a video tribute was called for.

If I was a mod, I would have locked it immediately. But of course we had no mods on for the JN late night crew. So we had spammers galore and this twat saying goodbye.

Once the first followup was made, I felt a video tribute was called for.

fair enough. U get my vote for mod. Here. It's yours.

Goodbye everybody, I do not know the next time I will post here or if I ever will again, under this name. (Muahahahaha)

Off to do bigger, better things with my life. Just remember I'm not a bad person and I didn't mean for this to happen, but I hope I still brightened up this place even a little bit.

To_Infinity_and_BEYOND_by_Krad_Eelav.jpg

- EDV

Still the same miserable child you used to be, that forced smile and cheery attitude must get tough after awhile. You claim you turned over a new leaf by practicing constant positivity, and yet when the going gets tough, you create a thread like this. How ironic.

Classic attention-seeking cry for help on the Internet. How unique.

Still the same miserable child you used to be, that forced smile and cheery attitude must get tough after awhile. You claim you turned over a new leaf by practicing constant positivity, and yet when the going gets tough, you create a thread like this. How ironic.

Classic attention-seeking cry for help on the Internet. How unique.

Well... he did get knocked down a peg by tEYbow (later deleted) when he unleashed the truth bomb on his azz

you're kidding, i missed that????

A mod deleted it. Basically told him he was the laughingstock of JN, that we all hated him, that we were all f#cking with him all week and that his life is useless and not any better than us since he sits around with other d-bag's who think they have something interesting to say in a video and counting how many people look at their stupid, boring, worthless videos.

Something like that. It was priceless.

A mod deleted it. Basically told him he was the laughingstock of JN, that we all hated him, that we were all f#cking with him all week and that his life is useless and not any better than us since he sits around with other d-bag's who think they have something interesting to say in a video and counting how many people look at their stupid, boring, worthless videos.

Something like that. It was priceless.

awesome

Hey tEYbow... Can you sum it up any better????

Ok, here goes. Lets see if I can put this in a way that does not get it deleted...

He said something about the Jets not affecting him emotionally.

I told him that that was because he wasn't a real Jets fan, but rather a 21-year-old narcissist with a video camera but no discernible talent. Then, as you say, something about a youtube self-congratulatory circle jerk where other narcissists who haven't actually accomplished anything pat each other on the back and count their views and likes as their only form of validation. Then, again as you say, something about being either too stupid and/or too consumed with a pathetic need for attention that he didn't realize that the entire board was making fun of him.

Then, I said, "Wow, that felt ****ing great". Which, after that game, it did.

Something like that. It was deleted, all the while I thought I was a shoe in for POTW.

Ok, here goes. Lets see if I can put this in a way that does not get it deleted...

I told him that that was because he wasn't a real Jets fan, but rather a 21-year-old narcissist with a video camera but no discernible talent. Then, as you say, something about a youtube self-congratulatory circle jerk where other narcissists who haven't actually accomplished anything pat each other on the back and count their views and likes as their only form of validation. Then, again as you say, something about being either too stupid and/or too consumed with a pathetic need for attention that he didn't realize that the entire board was making fun of him.

Something like that. It was deleted, all the while I thought I was a shoe in for POTW.

Smoked him!

Woo!

You should have whipped out some smack about his demented mother (featured in one of his vlogs). Wow, what a mutant kook -- the fruit really doesn't fall far from the tree. I refrained from commenting, but regret it after seeing his parting shot.

I feel like I tried saying the same thing multiple times through Step Brothers quotes.

Archived