Goodbye Fellow Dbags

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here goes. Lets see if I can put this in a way that does not get it deleted...

He said something about the Jets not affecting him emotionally.

I told him that that was because he wasn't a real Jets fan, but rather a 21-year-old narcissist with a video camera but no discernible talent. Then, as you say, something about a youtube self-congratulatory circle jerk where other narcissists who haven't actually accomplished anything pat each other on the back and count their views and likes as their only form of validation. Then, again as you say, something about being either too stupid and/or too consumed with a pathetic need for attention that he didn't realize that the entire board was making fun of him.

Then, I said, "Wow, that felt ****ing great". Which, after that game, it did.

Something like that. It was deleted, all the while I thought I was a shoe in for POTW.

wow. I like this one even better.

• 1 year later...

Ok, here goes. Lets see if I can put this in a way that does not get it deleted...

He said something about the Jets not affecting him emotionally.

I told him that that was because he wasn't a real Jets fan, but rather a 21-year-old narcissist with a video camera but no discernible talent. Then, as you say, something about a youtube self-congratulatory circle jerk where other narcissists who haven't actually accomplished anything pat each other on the back and count their views and likes as their only form of validation. Then, again as you say, something about being either too stupid and/or too consumed with a pathetic need for attention that he didn't realize that the entire board was making fun of him.

Then, I said, "Wow, that felt ****ing great". Which, after that game, it did.

Something like that. It was deleted, all the while I thought I was a shoe in for POTW.

POTW

Archived