*****Official JetNation.com San Diego Chargers versus New York Jets Game Thread *****

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coors is a great beer if you want to get tipsy without having to taste beer or feel like you ate a loaf of bread. A fine early-night beverage/

You get tipsy?

From Coors no less?

This is like an exponential declaration of your own fagola-ness.

OH MY GOD IF PEOPLE KEEP COMPARING MCELROY TO PENNINGTON I AM GOING TO MAKE A NOOSE AND HANG MYSELF EVERY WEAK ARMED QB IS NOT PENNINGTON THIS IS THE DUMBEST COMPARISON EVER AND ANYONE MAKING IT SHOULD HIT THEMSELVES IN THE HEAD WITH A WRENCH

Christian Laettner=Keith Van Horn=Wally Sczerbiak=Lawrence Bird

OH MY GOD IF PEOPLE KEEP COMPARING MCELROY TO PENNINGTON I AM GOING TO MAKE A NOOSE AND HANG MYSELF EVERY WEAK ARMED QB IS NOT PENNINGTON THIS IS THE DUMBEST COMPARISON EVER AND ANYONE MAKING IT SHOULD HIT THEMSELVES IN THE HEAD WITH A WRENCH

You promise?

I just ordered my Cheg McPennelroy jersey. Dink. Dunk. Championship.

The Pennington comparisons are spot on. Both short, nonathletic, weak armed QB's with more brains than football talent. It looks like they both crap their pants under pressure as well.

One day I'd like my team to have a tall strong QB who can throw a football 20+ yards without having to throw the hail mary rainbow sky ball type pass to get it that far.

Archived