•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Crazy Guy threatening to kill Sanchez @ practice on Wednesday

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Lizard King

Lizard King

Oh sh*t We Suck Again

• Members
  • 5,657 posts
  • LocationMendham, NJ

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

http://nyc.barstools...ez-at-practice/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
You know, it really takes something special to effortlessly combine the two biggest, most recent, most violent tragedies into one. Talking about committing a shooting on the heels of the Newtown Tragedy at an NFL facility to sprinkle in a little Jovan Belcher. Nice touch dude.
I’m not one to sit here and judge people for saying stupid sh*t on twitter. Thats like half my job these days. I’ve offended all sorts of people on Twitter before. But when you see a constant baragge of messages threatening to kill someone, giving a time and place as to where its gonna happen, you gotta wonder just how ****ing stupid some people can be. Obviously Mark Sanchez is a good guy who doesn’t deserve to be murdered because he sucks as an NFL quarterback. These are things that shouldn’t need to be said. But you never really know anymore, do you? We’ve seen enough ****ed up stuff in the past couple weeks to really start to wonder if threatening tweets from @BraveGrancru need to be taken seriously.
Chances are he’s just a black dude talking tough on Twitter. Lord knows theres about 200 million of those. But still someone should just lock this dude in a room with the Jets O line and let them have their way. Then again, chances are the O Line would just let him through to kill Mark anyway. Maybe just go ahead and rule Mark Inactive for this week. Maybe then @BraveGrancru will back off. Probably save Mark’s life and my life in one shot.

By KFC posted December 18th, 2012 at 1:30 PM

#2 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,304 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

POPULAR

EY is black?
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#3 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 15,206 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

that picture made me laugh

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#4 Lizard King

Lizard King

Oh sh*t We Suck Again

• Members
  • 5,657 posts
  • LocationMendham, NJ

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

EY is black?

Must've been. No self-respectin brotha watches Fox News. At least according to Rob Parker.

#5 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,670 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

is that captain JonE?

#6 Pac

Pac

shark jumper

• Members
  • 14,643 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

This guys mom has to be so proud.

#7 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 24,132 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

Must've been. No self-respectin brotha watches Fox News. At least according to Rob Parker.

straight up corn roll.

#8 gEYno

gEYno

2013-2014 & 2014-2015 JN Captain & VIP Member

• Members
  • 17,848 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

EY is black?

#GolfClap

reset_buttonjpgscaled500_zps740f8923.jpg

#9 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,547 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

People are dumb especially in the light of what occurred in Conn.

#10 The Crusher

The Crusher

More Please!!!

• Moderators
  • 29,706 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

http://nyc.barstools...ez-at-practice/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
You know, it really takes something special to effortlessly combine the two biggest, most recent, most violent tragedies into one. Talking about committing a shooting on the heels of the Newtown Tragedy at an NFL facility to sprinkle in a little Jovan Belcher. Nice touch dude.
I’m not one to sit here and judge people for saying stupid sh*t on twitter. Thats like half my job these days. I’ve offended all sorts of people on Twitter before. But when you see a constant baragge of messages threatening to kill someone, giving a time and place as to where its gonna happen, you gotta wonder just how ****ing stupid some people can be. Obviously Mark Sanchez is a good guy who doesn’t deserve to be murdered because he sucks as an NFL quarterback. These are things that shouldn’t need to be said. But you never really know anymore, do you? We’ve seen enough ****ed up stuff in the past couple weeks to really start to wonder if threatening tweets from @BraveGrancru need to be taken seriously.
Chances are he’s just a black dude talking tough on Twitter. Lord knows theres about 200 million of those. But still someone should just lock this dude in a room with the Jets O line and let them have their way. Then again, chances are the O Line would just let him through to kill Mark anyway. Maybe just go ahead and rule Mark Inactive for this week. Maybe then @BraveGrancru will back off. Probably save Mark’s life and my life in one shot.

By KFC posted December 18th, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Kentucky Fried Chicken really does do it all.

#11 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 33,205 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

lollllll
The best radio host and Jets fan of all time: http://www.registerstar.com/multimedia/bruce_jacobs/ Go Jets and Celtics

#12 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 24,132 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Rob Parker is just angry bc he's ugly btw.

#13 neckdemon

neckdemon

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 8,018 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

bet this guy gets arrested for this if they can find him

#14 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 14,966 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:33 PM

Newsflash to criminals-the internet is not anonymous. What a silly goose.
Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

#15 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,670 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

i thought sanchez died last yr mon, dude was too late

#16 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 19,726 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

If this guys goes thru with it, we may have to unban NY Mick just to get his reaction.
back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#17 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,304 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

bet this guy gets arrested for this if they can find him

A dude once called in to Stern and said "I'm going to kill the president." He was in FBI custody within twenty minutes. If they want you, they get you.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#18 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,670 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

A dude once called in to Stern and said "I'm going to kill the president." He was in FBI custody within twenty minutes. If they want you, they get you.

Hmmm if some feds in charge of this are Jet fans, they may tend to look the other way

#19 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 23,127 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

Jets Jets Jets @BraveGrancru

im not murdering nobody lol RT @ibankhead187: @BraveGrancrumy nigga, dont broadcast your plan to murder, ppl will find out.

Typical. All talk. No action.

photo c82dba5d-cef7-4044-a308-6f6302c7ad1c.jpg

#20 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 23,127 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

He also has a problem with Ruby Tuesday's

Posted Image

braveey grancru
IM A GROWN ASS MAN WTF IS RUBY TUESDAYS GIVING ME THIS LIL ASS STEAK ..
6 hours ago via Echofon

#21 Thor99

Thor99

Making friends since 1970

• Moderators
  • 18,717 posts
  • LocationLeland, NC

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Jets Jets Jets @BraveGrancru

im not murdering nobody lol RT @ibankhead187: @BraveGrancrumy nigga, dont broadcast your plan to murder, ppl will find out.

Typical. All talk. No action.

Sage advice, though.
Look at me
I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess
But I sure can survive

#22 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 23,127 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

http://www.nj.com/je...ark_sanche.html

Brave Grancru, a 25-year-old Jets fan from the New York area, insists that he never actually wanted to kill Mark Sanchez.
A flurry of Twitter posts directed at the quarterback and the organization, though, suggested otherwise. The Jets were on notice about the posts, made shortly after midnight on Monday following the Titans game, and the NFL security branch offered their assistance to the team according to league spokesman Greg Aiello.

"DON'T COME TO PRACTICE WEDNESDAY I PROMISE YOU BULLETTS EVERYWHERE...@Mark_Sanchez" he posted at 12:06 a.m.

A few minutes later, he added:
"SANCHEZ BETTER HAVE ARMED SECURITY AT PRACTICE !! YOU THINK IMMA SIT HERE & WATCH THIS BULLS--- ??"
He also Tweeted a photo of himself wearing a Jets cap, and captioned the photo by saying "TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR KILLER !! WEDNESDAY NIGHT NIGHT..."

He also Tweeted at Fox News, asking for air time to "voice my future killing."

"I want answers from the whole Jets organization, I'm a die-hard fan," Grancru said over the phone Tuesday night. As of the time he was reached, he was not contacted by police or the NFL. "I was just aggravated last night, they're taking the whole threat thing out of proportion. I don't want to kill Sanchez, I just don't want him playing for my team."

The Jets said they would have no comment on the matter.

Grancru admitted that he had been drinking while watching the game and that he wished he would have chosen his words more carefully. He thought that within the realm of Twitter, his post would not be taken seriously.

"People get threatened every day on Twitter," Grancru said. "Because it's Mark Sanchez it doesn't make it (any different). If I'm in trouble, everyone should be in trouble, you understand what I'm saying? I apologize, it was wrong my remarks, but they're just Tweets.
"It's not like I'm in a stadium shouting in his face, I'm not going to his house or going to practice. It's just a Tweet. It's my account and I Tweeted something."

Grancru continued to Tweet about the incident on his account after a groundswell of comments flooded in.

"Right now I regret Tweeting all those things, I could have said something differently to display my discomfort but it happened," he said. "I apologize for what happened, but I want to talk to someone in the Jets organization. That's what I want. It's Christmas time, so just grant me that."

Conor Orr: corr@starledger.com; twitter.com/ConorTOrr

Edited by Lil Bit Special, 18 December 2012 - 06:38 PM.

#23 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,683 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

I'm almost positive there's a whole separate set of laws for threatening the lives of the Head of State in the US and UK, which is an automatic 5 year imprisonment I believe the most one can do in the public sector is get a restraining order if the threats are deemed credible, but if not, which most of the time they aren't, then it's nigh impossible to get anything done. I'd defer to esquire SMC about this, but I'm pretty sure when you take into consideration the Heads of State it becomes a whole separate issue. Although, now that I'm done writing this, didn't the UK just make an example out of someone for tweets essentially just like this??

Regardless, you have to be one of the stupidest mother****ers alive to make those acquisitions 1) given the proximity to recent turn of events and 2) the fact that it's so permanent and public.

#24 PatriotReign37

PatriotReign37

500 warning points and counting.

• Members
  • 9,998 posts
  • LocationThe road to Seacacus

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

EDV's replacement?

One door closes and another opens.

#25 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic