Crazy Guy threatening to kill Sanchez @ practice on Wednesday

Lizard King

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/jets-fan-goes-on-twitter-rant-about-how-hes-going-to-kill-mark-sanchez-at-practice/

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.02-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.10-PM-480x339.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.22-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.31-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.38-PM.png

You know, it really takes something special to effortlessly combine the two biggest, most recent, most violent tragedies into one. Talking about committing a shooting on the heels of the Newtown Tragedy at an NFL facility to sprinkle in a little Jovan Belcher. Nice touch dude.

I’m not one to sit here and judge people for saying stupid sh*t on twitter. Thats like half my job these days. I’ve offended all sorts of people on Twitter before. But when you see a constant baragge of messages threatening to kill someone, giving a time and place as to where its gonna happen, you gotta wonder just how ****ing stupid some people can be. Obviously Mark Sanchez is a good guy who doesn’t deserve to be murdered because he sucks as an NFL quarterback. These are things that shouldn’t need to be said. But you never really know anymore, do you? We’ve seen enough ****ed up stuff in the past couple weeks to really start to wonder if threatening tweets from @BraveGrancru need to be taken seriously.

Chances are he’s just a black dude talking tough on Twitter. Lord knows theres about 200 million of those. But still someone should just lock this dude in a room with the Jets O line and let them have their way. Then again, chances are the O Line would just let him through to kill Mark anyway. Maybe just go ahead and rule Mark Inactive for this week. Maybe then @BraveGrancru will back off. Probably save Mark’s life and my life in one shot.

By KFC posted December 18th, 2012 at 1:30 PM

http://nyc.barstools...ez-at-practice/

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.02-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.10-PM-480x339.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.15-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.22-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.31-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-12-18-at-12.59.38-PM.png

You know, it really takes something special to effortlessly combine the two biggest, most recent, most violent tragedies into one. Talking about committing a shooting on the heels of the Newtown Tragedy at an NFL facility to sprinkle in a little Jovan Belcher. Nice touch dude.

I’m not one to sit here and judge people for saying stupid sh*t on twitter. Thats like half my job these days. I’ve offended all sorts of people on Twitter before. But when you see a constant baragge of messages threatening to kill someone, giving a time and place as to where its gonna happen, you gotta wonder just how ****ing stupid some people can be. Obviously Mark Sanchez is a good guy who doesn’t deserve to be murdered because he sucks as an NFL quarterback. These are things that shouldn’t need to be said. But you never really know anymore, do you? We’ve seen enough ****ed up stuff in the past couple weeks to really start to wonder if threatening tweets from @BraveGrancru need to be taken seriously.

Chances are he’s just a black dude talking tough on Twitter. Lord knows theres about 200 million of those. But still someone should just lock this dude in a room with the Jets O line and let them have their way. Then again, chances are the O Line would just let him through to kill Mark anyway. Maybe just go ahead and rule Mark Inactive for this week. Maybe then @BraveGrancru will back off. Probably save Mark’s life and my life in one shot.

By KFC posted December 18th, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Kentucky Fried Chicken really does do it all.

http://www.nj.com/je...ark_sanche.html

Brave Grancru, a 25-year-old Jets fan from the New York area, insists that he never actually wanted to kill Mark Sanchez.

A flurry of Twitter posts directed at the quarterback and the organization, though, suggested otherwise. The Jets were on notice about the posts, made shortly after midnight on Monday following the Titans game, and the NFL security branch offered their assistance to the team according to league spokesman Greg Aiello.

"DON'T COME TO PRACTICE WEDNESDAY I PROMISE YOU BULLETTS EVERYWHERE...@Mark_Sanchez" he posted at 12:06 a.m.

A few minutes later, he added:

"SANCHEZ BETTER HAVE ARMED SECURITY AT PRACTICE !! YOU THINK IMMA SIT HERE & WATCH THIS BULLS--- ??"

He also Tweeted a photo of himself wearing a Jets cap, and captioned the photo by saying "TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR KILLER !! WEDNESDAY NIGHT NIGHT..."

He also Tweeted at Fox News, asking for air time to "voice my future killing."

"I want answers from the whole Jets organization, I'm a die-hard fan," Grancru said over the phone Tuesday night. As of the time he was reached, he was not contacted by police or the NFL. "I was just aggravated last night, they're taking the whole threat thing out of proportion. I don't want to kill Sanchez, I just don't want him playing for my team."

The Jets said they would have no comment on the matter.

Grancru admitted that he had been drinking while watching the game and that he wished he would have chosen his words more carefully. He thought that within the realm of Twitter, his post would not be taken seriously.

"People get threatened every day on Twitter," Grancru said. "Because it's Mark Sanchez it doesn't make it (any different). If I'm in trouble, everyone should be in trouble, you understand what I'm saying? I apologize, it was wrong my remarks, but they're just Tweets.

"It's not like I'm in a stadium shouting in his face, I'm not going to his house or going to practice. It's just a Tweet. It's my account and I Tweeted something."

Grancru continued to Tweet about the incident on his account after a groundswell of comments flooded in.

"Right now I regret Tweeting all those things, I could have said something differently to display my discomfort but it happened," he said. "I apologize for what happened, but I want to talk to someone in the Jets organization. That's what I want. It's Christmas time, so just grant me that."

Conor Orr: corr@starledger.com; twitter.com/ConorTOrr

A dude once called in to Stern and said "I'm going to kill the president." He was in FBI custody within twenty minutes. If they want you, they get you.

I'm almost positive there's a whole separate set of laws for threatening the lives of the Head of State in the US and UK, which is an automatic 5 year imprisonment I believe the most one can do in the public sector is get a restraining order if the threats are deemed credible, but if not, which most of the time they aren't, then it's nigh impossible to get anything done. I'd defer to esquire SMC about this, but I'm pretty sure when you take into consideration the Heads of State it becomes a whole separate issue. Although, now that I'm done writing this, didn't the UK just make an example out of someone for tweets essentially just like this??

Regardless, you have to be one of the stupidest mother****ers alive to make those acquisitions 1) given the proximity to recent turn of events and 2) the fact that it's so permanent and public.

In Michigan that is a 20 year Felony for making Terrorist Threats. It's easy really. Execute a search warrant to Twitter for his account information, posting history and time stamps, & IP address. Find the ISP connected to the IP address, execute a search warrant and obtain the account owner & information from the ISP. Execute a search warrant on the account holder's home address and take the computer and cell phone, depending on his log in info from Twitter, and into custody. Execute a search warrant on the computer and phone, have it forensically examined, and connect the remaining dots to the posts.

Boom - 20 year felony.

Archived