Mark Sanchez: The Final Countdown

Maxman

The final countdown has begun. Mark Sanchez threw 4 interceptions in the loss to the Titans on Monday night and on the JetNation Podcast this week, we look at what happened. The defense can still be elite but the offense needs an overhaul. Listen in and let us know what you think, the final countdown is here.

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0020.mp3

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much nailed it with this quote: "Tom Brady also makes good plays".

That's the main difference between Sanchez and Eli, the comparison that people tried to make all year, Eli makes good plays to even out the turnovers. Sanchez's range is between Awful and Below Average.

Rooting for the Jets is like being a degenerate gambler the losses are more interesting than the wins. and that's a bigger issue than Mark. it's hard to move on from Sanchez when he's due that money. It's not time Max he's due too much money. We will all move on and get over it when he's cut. Which won't be soon. It's literally over a year away.

The "why" of Sanchez is an interesting question. Did he ruin the Jets or did the Jets ruin him, my question is when was Sanchez ever good? He threw slants all day and the league let him do it. As time went on the book was written on him he can't beat the blitz, has bad ball security and will make mistakes.

He's a soft dude from Mission Viejo. he was over drafted and needs to be back on the west coast. I don't believe he hates football but it's not a good situation for Mark.

My galaxy s3 just tries to download the whole file

Very interesting. I suggest you downgrade your phone to the Gen 1 platform. Just kidding, I will take a look and see if I can figure it out.

This is also a download but I subscribed on the other devices link below.

Rooting for the Jets is like being a degenerate gambler the losses are more interesting than the wins. and that's a bigger issue than Mark. it's hard to move on from Sanchez when he's due that money. It's not time Max he's due too much money. We will all move on and get over it when he's cut. Which won't be soon. It's literally over a year away.

The "why" of Sanchez is an interesting question. Did he ruin the Jets or did the Jets ruin him, my question is when was Sanchez ever good? He threw slants all day and the league let him do it. As time went on the book was written on him he can't beat the blitz, has bad ball security and will make mistakes.

He's a soft dude from Mission Viejo. he was over drafted and needs to be back on the west coast. I don't believe he hates football but it's not a good situation for Mark.

Pretty much sums it all up except I would add that the slants he threw were consistently high and behind the receiver.

You guys have selective hearing obviously - I said he would be better on ANOTHER TEAM, and that he still has potential to be a better QB. You just love bashing me. Wait till he's not on the team anymore.....yea.....you'll be asking me to cheer for Michael f'n Vick - just so you can fight w/ me :cussing:

You guys have selective hearing obviously - I said he would be better on ANOTHER TEAM, and that he still has potential to be a better QB. You just love bashing me. Wait till he's not on the team anymore.....yea.....you'll be asking me to cheer for Michael f'n Vick - just so you can fight w/ me :cussing:

They do make it sound like you are still calling for Mark to be the starter.

I promise I will never ask you to cheer for Michael Vick.

Archived