•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mark Sanchez: The Final Countdown

ny jets podcast

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,830 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

The final countdown has begun. Mark Sanchez threw 4 interceptions in the loss to the Titans on Monday night and on the JetNation Podcast this week, we look at what happened. The defense can still be elite but the offense needs an overhaul. Listen in and let us know what you think, the final countdown is here.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,670 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

GMAC in banner please, time to get rid of MS both the disease and the QB mon

#3 T0mShane

T0mShane

When it's over, that's the time I fall in love againlolo

• Members
  • 28,312 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

link
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#4 GATA

GATA

Gata Go to Mo's ...

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Locationa city near you. :)

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

MARK RUINED THE JETS !!! :mad0259:

No "BUTS" ....

#5 Vicious89x

Vicious89x

Master Banned

• Members
  • 16,906 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

Courtney = Skip Bayless

#6 gEYno

gEYno

2013-2014 & 2014-2015 JN Captain & VIP Member

• Members
  • 17,848 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Pretty much nailed it with this quote: "Tom Brady also makes good plays".

That's the main difference between Sanchez and Eli, the comparison that people tried to make all year, Eli makes good plays to even out the turnovers. Sanchez's range is between Awful and Below Average.

reset_buttonjpgscaled500_zps740f8923.jpg

#7 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 15,206 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:59 PM

Rooting for the Jets is like being a degenerate gambler the losses are more interesting than the wins. and that's a bigger issue than Mark. it's hard to move on from Sanchez when he's due that money. It's not time Max he's due too much money. We will all move on and get over it when he's cut. Which won't be soon. It's literally over a year away.

The "why" of Sanchez is an interesting question. Did he ruin the Jets or did the Jets ruin him, my question is when was Sanchez ever good? He threw slants all day and the league let him do it. As time went on the book was written on him he can't beat the blitz, has bad ball security and will make mistakes.

He's a soft dude from Mission Viejo. he was over drafted and needs to be back on the west coast. I don't believe he hates football but it's not a good situation for Mark.

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#8 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 28,312 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

:Click:

"He threw it more, which is awesome. Which is what he needs"

:Opens Necronomicon:

:Summons demon:

:feeds iPhone to demon:
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#9 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,793 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 07:53 PM

Holy sh*t Courtney is more delusional then EDV. At least we where able to break him after the game, she wont give up

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#10 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 5,179 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

I mistakenly thought this was the countdown until Wednesday...
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#11 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 5,179 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

GMAC in banner please, time to get rid of MS both the disease and the QB mon

At least get him off the banner -- it's time.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#12 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,830 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

Here is a link for the mobile users that refuse to subscribe on iTunes. (i.e. Tom).

LINK

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#13 ECURB

ECURB

Throwback!

• Members
  • 30,197 posts
  • LocationOn cloud 8.5

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:23 PM

My DROID doesn't like the options for listening... You will have to show me how to listen at the tailgate Sunday.

Posted Image

#14 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,830 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:21 AM

My DROID doesn't like the options for listening... You will have to show me how to listen at the tailgate Sunday.

That is weird on my droid when I click the link it brings up the default music player.

#15 ECURB

ECURB

Throwback!

• Members
  • 30,197 posts
  • LocationOn cloud 8.5

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

That is weird on my droid when I click the link it brings up the default music player.

My galaxy s3 just tries to download the whole file

Posted Image

#16 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,830 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

Very interesting. I suggest you downgrade your phone to the Gen 1 platform. Just kidding, I will take a look and see if I can figure it out.

This is also a download but I subscribed on the other devices link below.

#17 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,830 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

I think I have a solution for the droid - streaming issue. Working on it now, thanks.

#18 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 38,527 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Holy sh*t Courtney is more delusional then EDV. At least we where able to break him after the game, she wont give up

There really arent words to describe it. Delusional isnt strong enough. Its creepy, like, crazy psycho fan kills celebrity type sh*t.
Posted Image

#19 Vicious89x

Vicious89x

Master Banned

• Members
  • 16,906 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

There really arent words to describe it. Delusional isnt strong enough. Its creepy, like, crazy psycho fan kills celebrity type sh*t.

Posted Image

#20 Kleckineau

Kleckineau

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Rooting for the Jets is like being a degenerate gambler the losses are more interesting than the wins. and that's a bigger issue than Mark. it's hard to move on from Sanchez when he's due that money. It's not time Max he's due too much money. We will all move on and get over it when he's cut. Which won't be soon. It's literally over a year away.

The "why" of Sanchez is an interesting question. Did he ruin the Jets or did the Jets ruin him, my question is when was Sanchez ever good? He threw slants all day and the league let him do it. As time went on the book was written on him he can't beat the blitz, has bad ball security and will make mistakes.

He's a soft dude from Mission Viejo. he was over drafted and needs to be back on the west coast. I don't believe he hates football but it's not a good situation for Mark.

Pretty much sums it all up except I would add that the slants he threw were consistently high and behind the receiver.
"20 years ago, we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please don’t let Kevin Bacon die.” Bill Murray

#21 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 28,312 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Every time I watch The Big Lebowski, I convince myself that Tara Reid could still be a pretty good actress. Because my dick.

#22 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 15,206 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Every time I watch The Big Lebowski, I convince myself that Tara Reid could still be a pretty good actress. Because my dick.

well you are a nihilist

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#23 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 28,312 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

well you are a nihilist

:lol:

We beleef in NAH-TEENG

#24 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 17,471 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:51 PM

Courtney....good god woman.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#25 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,830 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

But you and I are still cool, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users