Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Mark Sanchez: The Final Countdown

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Then do a video cast in various states of undress and she can talk about how great Sanchez is all she wants

Problem is max is the cohost. I don't want to see him undress

You post one thing but text me another. #mixed_messages

read it again. I believe that text said and i quote "I tried something different with the razor. I cant wait till YOU see ME naked."

courtney you know the Mark story very well. 2 questions I've been struggling with is 1) when did it all go wrong for mark and 2) how can it be fixed?

In my opinion, year three was tough, but year 4 was the official start of the downfall. Management threw not only him, but the entire team off balance. I have been saying time and time again that there is no consistancy this year. Mark had great weapons his first two years. Yes, I know a QB should be able to adjust to anything and be a game manager. The ball starts with the QB, but the QB starts with management. Coaches never let Mark throw. I feel like they had more control over Mark, and did not let him make his own decisions, which in turn, clouds his confidence - which is what we def saw this year. Not have consistant recievers - espeically experienced ones - also played a role in his lack of confidence, play reads, and poor decision making.

Basicly, management did not fully support him (que Tim Tebow), and the fans and media expected too much, too fast. Mark put the Jets back on the map his first two years. Fans saw what he could do after questioning his 16 starts at USC, and once they saw the AFC wins, they thought it could only go up from here. Fans don't allow room for error, and the New York media makes that gap even smaller.

The Jets need to support Mark (different from "coddling" him), so he can regain the confidence he once had. He'll never admit it in public, but you know he is hurting deep down. As is Rex. Mark wants to play. He loves the game. I do not see other QB's having camps during off-season. Mark shows initiative, and leadership, which is what the Jets need. Everyone feels better when they win - sometimes it's harder to come back up after falling a few times.

The Jets need to support Mark (different from "coddling" him), so he can regain the confidence he once had. He'll never admit it in public, but you know he is hurting deep down. As is Rex. Mark wants to play. He loves the game. I do not see other QB's having camps during off-season. Mark shows initiative, and leadership, which is what the Jets need. Everyone feels better when they win - sometimes it's harder to come back up after falling a few times.

Oh.......My........God

You need help

Edited by SayNoToDMC

bitonti, on 21 December 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

courtney you know the Mark story very well. 2 questions I've been struggling with is 1) when did it all go wrong for mark and 2) how can it be fixed?

In my opinion, year three was tough, but year 4 was the official start of the downfall. Management threw not only him, but the entire team off balance. I have been saying time and time again that there is no consistancy this year. Mark had great weapons his first two years. Yes, I know a QB should be able to adjust to anything and be a game manager. The ball starts with the QB, but the QB starts with management. Coaches never let Mark throw. I feel like they had more control over Mark, and did not let him make his own decisions, which in turn, clouds his confidence - which is what we def saw this year. Not have consistant recievers - espeically experienced ones - also played a role in his lack of confidence, play reads, and poor decision making.

Basicly, management did not fully support him (que Tim Tebow), and the fans and media expected too much, too fast. Mark put the Jets back on the map his first two years. Fans saw what he could do after questioning his 16 starts at USC, and once they saw the AFC wins, they thought it could only go up from here. Fans don't allow room for error, and the New York media makes that gap even smaller.

CourtNJ18 you are part of the demographic that Woody targeted when he drafted Sanchez and from a business standpoint it made sense. I honestly think Woody cares more about PSL sales and back page news more than winning. For him its all about selling tickets and Sanchez did help initially. Same reason he brought Tebow here and why he might go after Mike Vick. Too bad Mark couldnt handle the football part but hey all high draft picks are a crap shoot.

Also, I find it funny that Bitonti will call you to task for your continued support of Sanchez while he is the guy who talked up Gholston till the day he was cut.

bitonti, on 21 December 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

CourtNJ18 you are part of the demographic that Woody targeted when he drafted Sanchez and from a business standpoint it made sense. I honestly think Woody cares more about PSL sales and back page news more than winning. For him its all about selling tickets and Sanchez did help initially. Same reason he brought Tebow here and why he might go after Mike Vick. Too bad Mark couldnt handle the football part but hey all high draft picks are a crap shoot.

Also, I find it funny that Bitonti will call you to task for your continued support of Sanchez while he is the guy who talked up Gholston till the day he was cut.

Woody definitely had an eye on ticket\PSL sales when they drafted Woody. Right on the heels of Brett Favre....

As I look back I am still just shocked that Rex went for it. Why a head coach with a defensive mindset would want to hand the keys to a rookie is something I just don't get. It is frustrating, especially seeing how Sanchez has regressed.

Bringing Tebow in clearly didn't help. Having the receivers they do, doesn't help. But Sanchez needs to be gone for his turnovers if nothing else. He should be a game manager and just not turn the ball over. The fact that they couldn't impress this upon him means that others are going to lose their jobs as well.

I was hopeful that the kid could do it. But now I can't think of anything he does well. There is simply nothing to build on with him.

McElroy might not be the answer. They feel Tebow isn't the answer. So ride it out with Greg the last two weeks and see what he can do. I wish McElroy was given a longer shot here, i.e. after the Cardinals game. Then we would have a better feel for what he is all about going into next year.

The next Tom says something for the sole purpose of being constructive will be the first time.

That's because Tom is a *******. At least when I do it, everyone knows its from the bottom of my heart.

That's because Tom is a *******. At least when I do it, everyone knows its from the bottom of my heart.

you have never said anything constructive. you continue to spit that stupid drivel out of your mouth. Go back to the ocean and act lik you can surf.

You can call Tom a lot of things a ******* isnt one of them. just from a personal attack stand point.

Your heart is as black as klackos skid marked undies

Edited by CTM

you have never said anything constructive. you continue to spit that stupid drivel out of your mouth. Go back to the ocean and act lik you can surf.

Tom, everyone knows its you.

You can call Tom a lot of things a ******* isnt one of them. just from a personal attack stand point.

Tom insulting has free reign.

Alright enough out of you. We've asked you numerous times to not attack other posters. Take a week off.