Jets will attempt to trade Sanchez this offseason - Mehta

Sperm Edwards

The dude once (at least once) killed a dog by swinging it back and forth until its bones broke and it died. He hasn't begun to do his time. Luckily he'll have an eternity to burn for it.

If you want to go the "burn in hell" route, technically, a person doesn't get eternal damnation for torturing and killing animals.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cock fighting tourneys(no T0m, not your championship tummy sticks tournament) are still going on but noone is being persecuted over it. I would think that bird lovers would be up in arms over this.

You should have seen Little Jerry! Flappin' his wings and struttin' his stuff! He was peckin' and weavin' and bobbin' and talkin' trash!

I've lost count of how many times some brain-damaged sportscaster - usually Simms or some other former QB who will only rarely say anything bad about any QB on any team, or like Gruden in your example - says "there was nowhere for Mark to throw the ball" only to have that blatantly refuted by the very overhead picture on the screen. They make the big yellow circle around a receiver stopped and facing Sanchez, with a DB 5 yards behind him, and somehow deduce that the receiver is covered. These receivers are covered because Sanchez needs so much separation to overcome his normalcy of being 3-4 yards off-target.

lol. I was actually thinking about how Kyle Wilson gives guys a huge cushion and the guys always make the catch even though they're "covered."

Gruden actually irritated me less because 1) he seemed to be having so much fun and 2) there weren't open guys in the screen shots I saw him point out, but I was in and out of the room for part of the game. That said, if you're asking for Sanchez to be accurate and "thread the needle" (which for Sanchez is throwing the ball anywhere near the WR) you're going to be seriously disappointed.

btw guys, I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one who hates Vick for "the dog thing" (says the guy who has probably never owned a dog). I have the most wonderful dog and I've known some really great pit bulls (who were brought up well - they lick my face, not bite it off). but to know I'm not the only one who hates him for it reaffirms my dangerously shaky faith in humanity. I appreciate it.

btw guys, I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one who hates Vick for "the dog thing" (says the guy who has probably never owned a dog). I have the most wonderful dog and I've known some really great pit bulls (who were brought up well - they lick my face, not bite it off). but to know I'm not the only one who hates him for it reaffirms my dangerously shaky faith in humanity. I appreciate it.

Anything that makes you pick up its feces off the sidewalk should be dispatched into nature.

Not positive but i think that some religion actually worship cows? or at least look at them as holy.

I also am a dog lover but, there are places that dogs are food(Vietnam) and dog fighting is an acceptable sport. Not that I think or could even stomach watching a fight but that doesnt mean that others may have a different view. It is a sad situation for sure but to say this guy is the devil is a bit narrowminded.

Cock fighting tourneys(no T0m, not your championship tummy sticks tournament) are still going on but noone is being persecuted over it. I would think that bird lovers would be up in arms over this.

I generally avoid penises.

Who are you? The purgatory public defender?

Well, actually, purgatory is purely an invention of Catholic Church scholars in the Middle Ages. There is no mention of it in the Bible or other Judeo-Christian texts. These scholars were perplexed with the question of what happens to unbaptized children who die. Some scholars said heaven and other said hell because only baptized people can go to heaven (according to them) so they compromised and created a whole new realm of the afterlife.

I tend to disagree with that notion.

You can disagree, but I was speaking doctrinally.

leave it to SMC to argue the semantics of eternal damnation. he's gotta be a blast at parties.

With only 2 weeks left of Tebow, I thought it would be proper to get this information out there before he's gone.

Ha. We are already 100% sure of this. Tebow, anyone?

Giants win the SB. The Jets bring in the only NFL QB who can't pass (other than Asschez). All off season, the Jets are on the back page and plastered on ESPN. Mission accomplished.

But he was brought in for "football reasons". Yeah, right.

asschez, lol i love that name. asscheeze

Lost in all this lunacy is that, media circus stuff aside, Tebow wouldn't be a half-bad idea to have as the #2 QB if Vick is the starter and the offense is tailored around his skill set.

That said, I will never root for Michael Vick. I will never attend a Jets game if Vick is the QB. I will root for him to get seriously injured every play of every game. I hope someone dips his left hand in au jus and sticks those dripping fingers into the cage of one of the still-living fighting dogs he maimed and joyfully tortured.

I was aware of aserious crime that Eric Barton committed at Maryland. The entire time he was here I couldn't root for the guy.

As a dog owner, I would watch the games but I could never pay dollar 1 to attend any game this POS might play as a Jet. And frankly he isn't all that good as a QB any more anyway. Better they have a down year, take the cap hits of the bad contracts and gear up for 2014. Get the sense that if Tanny stays he will try to pull a Ewing; keep trading a crappy contract for a dicier player with a marginally less crappy but still bad contract. It never woprked. Take the hit in 2013 and move on instead.

Archived