Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (signups)

HessStation

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey just a fyi, I don't mind waiting a while to start this. I literally just thought of the concept today driving around Connecticut. We can start whenever...will suck to lose Ape but whatever works. Just more time to figure out the set up. THat said I could start the game now if need be.

Hey just a fyi, I don't mind waiting a while to start this. I literally just thought of the concept today driving around Connecticut. We can start whenever...will suck to lose Ape but whatever works. Just more time to figure out the set up. THat said I could start the game now if need be.

Shut up send me my pm ok? thanx!

Where is that monster Glenda? I tried to recruit

do you see his new act these days? he wanders into the middle of large threads and makes a comment that has nothing to do with the current or previous page, then disappears.

such a f--king tool that clown is.

Hess put in in to dominate. And check your PM's.

Do it now. Tease.

do you see his new act these days? he wanders into the middle of large threads and makes a comment that has nothing to do with the current or previous page, then disappears.

such a f--king tool that clown is.

Hess put in in to dominate. And check your PM's.

Haven't noticed. He stalks me, not the other way around. I thought that was common knowledge.

Archived