****!!! i think my g/f bought me jets tickets for christmas to use sunday and i don't even wanna go

neckdemon

Thinking outside of the box here, but if it will help you out...I will go with her.

lol......i really hope she didn't because i really don't wanna ****ing waste a dime driving there and parking and buying food to see this sh*t team play. and i will have to act happy about it if she did. what a ****ing dilemna

lol......i really hope she didn't because i really don't wanna ****ing waste a dime driving there and parking and buying food to see this sh*t team play. and i will have to act happy about it if she did. what a ****ing dilemna

Go to tailgate Joe, that will be fun enough and then enjoy McElroy getting his shot.

Dump her.

ya know whats sad.......the fact that the jets suck so ****ing bad that i could even entertain dumping my fiance because she wasted her money on jets tickets for me, lol. it's like she doesn't notice every weekend that i'm sitting here cursing them for being complete sh*t

Its a historic day. You're watching a first time start for the future of the NY Jets. McElroy is going be our Tom Brady.

A lovely gal I recently split with showed up at my place with a Christmas gift she "had" to give me, which was awkward enough. It turns out she bought me a personalized #13 Jets jersey with SHANE across the back. I've told her on more than one occasion that the only people who should wear football jerseys are 1. Football players and 2. Rappers. But, alas, I have this jersey.

its official. she got them. at least they came with a parking pass and 2 50% off coupons for the crappy food. they are upper deck and on about the 45 yard line. i guess i'm going.......

just fyi, this definitely means that mcelroy will NOT be our future franchise qb. if you guys ever saw a bronx tale i am like mush. so since i'm gong to the game there's no way i'd be lucky enough to see our tom brady start his first game....more likely is that he will throw 7 interceptions and never start a game again.

just fyi, this definitely means that mcelroy will NOT be our future franchise qb. if you guys ever saw a bronx tale i am like mush. so since i'm gong to the game there's no way i'd be lucky enough to see our tom brady start his first game....more likely is that he will throw 7 interceptions and never start a game again.

if it makes you feel better mush, that's a likely outcome regardless of your attendance.

Now I don't feel so bad about getting the following Christmas gifts:

a Favre jersey right after the Seahawks game, in storage

Rex's book at the end of last season, haven't cracked the spine

A Pennington figure at the end of Mangini's 2nd season, dropped off at GOod Will in BOSTON, LOL

ya know whats sad.......the fact that the jets suck so ****ing bad that i could even entertain dumping my fiance because she wasted her money on jets tickets for me, lol. it's like she doesn't notice every weekend that i'm sitting here cursing them for being complete sh*t

She knows you love the team, and Women block out the over-reactive outrage. She's got no clue the state of the team, I assure you.

It's more your fault. You need to diversify you interests and things you are passionate about. Gives her more options.

The worst thing you can do is become the guy known for loving the Jets, and have no depth beyond that. That act gets tired and pathetic fast. I learned the hard way.

Go to the gam. Enjoy the experience of her seeing you have fun. Ignore the state of the season and live in that day. For her. Make her feel good about he gift.

i hate this ****ing team. ruining my christmas now......

Are you kidding me? You'll get to see the Big Mac in action. There's no game all season I'd rather be at!

Agreed. Kid should be fun to watch because your not sure what you will get. I would rather get the gift of leprosy than go watch Sanchez aim for 60 turnovers in two seasons.

She probably thinks thats normal and why you watch.

Be happy, once you get married you cant leave the house.

Now I don't feel so bad about getting the following Christmas gifts:

a Favre jersey right after the Seahawks game, in storage

Rex's book at the end of last season, haven't cracked the spine

A Pennington figure at the end of Mangini's 2nd season, dropped off at GOod Will in BOSTON, LOL

I got Keyshawn Johnson's book and in the middle of reading it we traded him to Tampa Bay

never finished it...it was a good book though! really thought he was going to be better than he turned out (not that he was bad at all)

Uh, just a few hours before that you called her your gf... now your fiancee? Moving fast there, buddy?

This is a chick. A chick that buys a guy Jets tickets. Please tell me her measurements and then we can discuss.

She knows you love the team, and Women block out the over-reactive outrage. She's got no clue the state of the team, I assure you.

It's more your fault. You need to diversify you interests and things you are passionate about. Gives her more options.

The worst thing you can do is become the guy known for loving the Jets, and have no depth beyond that. That act gets tired and pathetic fast. I learned the hard way.

Go to the gam. Enjoy the experience of her seeing you have fun. Ignore the state of the season and live in that day. For her. Make her feel good about he gift.

Gross. Dont listen to a word this pig says.

Go to the game, make sure she knows you're miserable and then hate **** her for it later. She'll love you long time.

its official. she got them. at least they came with a parking pass and 2 50% off coupons for the crappy food. they are upper deck and on about the 45 yard line. i guess i'm going.......

Dump her.

25sx1t5.png

Archived