****!!! i think my g/f bought me jets tickets for christmas to use sunday and i don't even wanna go

neckdemon

i hate this ****ing team. ruining my christmas now......

For what game? No Home games after Xmas. Or do you mean Season Tix for next year?

Regardless, some folks dont know how we 'feel' ;)

So when they give a gift, whether a ticket or Hersey, smile and say 'aww, thanks honey' :)

You guys a should stop whining ,if you get tickets go to the game , I seen a lot of bad Jet game at the old place , the new is a good place to see a game with alot of bars , let the girl drive and you enjoy the game , the weather looks good , just because the Jets are having a bad season means you don't watch the Jet games anymore because you will have nothing to whin about next week , why all you guys start watching cowboy games and leave the real Jet fans alone.

Jet fan forever

You guys a should stop whining ,if you get tickets go to the game , I seen a lot of bad Jet game at the old place , the new is a good place to see a game with alot of bars , let the girl drive and you enjoy the game , the weather looks good , just because the Jets are having a bad season means you don't watch the Jet games anymore because you will have nothing to whin about next week , why all you guys start watching cowboy games and leave the real Jet fans alone.

Jet fan forever

Gay

Archived