Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will keep your brother in my thoughts and prayers AVM. When you talk to him tell him he is greatly appreciated for all he does!! God bless and godspeed him safely home.

Slats I keep wanting to fix your sig for you. Shouldn't it be BAWL like a baby?

Really wanted a bit of a break...painful as it is to miss a Hess game. I almost signed up last night with Dan/Slats back but I need a break. Don't have a ton of free time in RL, tied up with family stuff. Little brother was supposed to be coming home on leave this week for 4 weeks, got bumped up from reserve at the last second and is instead headed to Afghanistan.

Also, I have...business to attend to. Creating a super hero team and all

Sorry to hear that and sad you're not playing! I hope your brother stays safe.

Will keep your brother in my thoughts and prayers AVM. When you talk to him tell him he is greatly appreciated for all he does!! God bless and godspeed him safely home.

Slats I keep wanting to fix your sig for you. Shouldn't it be BAWL like a baby?

I googled the lyric before I put it there, and just rechecked it... But yeah, I think you're right. Lol!

Official Vote Count

Dan (2) - slats, Ape

JiF (2) - SMC, Pac

80 (2) - Wombat, JC

Ape (2) - Nolder, Darthe

Darthefag (1) - 80

Pac (1) - Nae

Nolder (1) - Ishy

Wombat (1) - Dan

slats (1) - JiF

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is 7::00 PM Sunday night

@Dan

Why are you voting Wombat? I like him for town. When he is town, he like to try to be like CTM and vote me to lead the game off.

@Slats

Hello sir. Wanna argue? LOL, glad to see you playing... if you want to call 5 posts "playing". You dirty ****ing hippie.

Thanks for the good wishes for him guys :) you're good people

'cept for 80 and the ape...they're good damn dirty sea chicken/ape's. But you get my point.

Would you like to co-mod...or just know the set up via PM. And then if I'm not around for some strange reason, post a scene when you want and stuff?

@AVM

If you were playing, I'd totally catch you as scum on D1. Miss your awesome, I do.

@JIF

You have become a caricature of yourself... managing somehow to be even less funny than before.

@Crusher

Are you in this game? I fart in your general direction.

Would you like to co-mod...or just know the set up via PM. And then if I'm not around for some strange reason, post a scene when you want and stuff?

@Hess

Oh, your SO crazy, crazy Hess. Just so crazy. It's unbelievable how predictably unpredictable your craziness is.

Archived