Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory (Game Thread)

HessStation

"Look mama, look! There he is. He's coming out now to greet the winners!!!"

"How many times do I have to tell you boy, to just shut the **** up and stand there like I told chu. It's aaall your fault we're late and now I can barely even see the factory. It's always your fault."

Charles Tillman Montgomery the First, also known to his few friends as, CTM, sat down on the curb and began to cry...He would get them! He would get them ALL someday. He couldn't resist at least the quickest of smiles, well more like an evil smirk thus briefly exposing what appeared to be...sharp fangs. The taste of blood would be his...well...someday.

But then approximately two blocks away from the Montgomery family, the bell tower strikes, a door swings open, and the crowd erupts in cheer....Willy Wonka at last, is here.

The Players:

1. JC

2. Crusher

3. Ape

4. Ishy

5. 80

6. Darthe

7. JiF

8. Slats

9. Nolder

10. Pac

11. Dan

12. SMC

13. Wombat

14. Nae

The Rules:

1. There will be NO Character reveals/hints allowed

2. Only 1 Role reveal per day/night phase will be allowed

3. No quoting PMs

4. etc etc... etc etc....

MOD NOTE: Sending out PM's now.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Am I really being pushed for voting Pac before I got my role PM? LOL

You guys are terrible.

I can't defend until later. My morning is busy (I made this clear in the signups). I'll be back on after lunch.

I'm glad to see you've all picked up right where you left off last game. If you want... go ahead and lynch me, you'll be making the point I tried to make in the post game.

Archived