" 32 reasons Tim Tebow won't get an NFL QB job in 2013 "

kelly

And what does this have to do with him being an NFL QB? Nothing.

He was a great college player. A perfect for Urban Myers offense, but he is not an NFL passer.

The Broncos with their sparkling 24th ranked d had a 1.8% chance of making the playoffs.. with the addition of even a raw ass rookie with no FO support whatsoever, and hardly a receiving corps to write home about, Decker..the return man from '10, and D. Thomas.. had some of the worst, ugliest games ever, but when they opened up the offense and just let him game, BOOM.

When some smart coach figures out what or how or whatever in the **** makes that kid tick..it will be katy bar the door, and you know it..

The one absolute constant in Tebows lurid past is that everywhere he was won titles and awards was exactly where he was told, and his parents were told, and it was commonly put forth that he *could not do it*..

They said he couldn't play high school football.

They said he couldn't be a high school quarterback.

They said they wouldn't win the state title.

They said it wouldn't work in college.

They said he couldn't win a championship in college.

They said he wouldn't win the Heisman because he was a sophomore..

They said he wouldn't be drafted in the first round.

They said he couldn't win a NFL starting position..or win an NFL game.

You are in a large contingent of people that say things about Tebow.

What is this a ****ing Nike commercial? The dude can't throw a football like an NFL QB which is a pretty big deal given his desire to play that position. Nobody can deny he's a great college QB, but he's not in college anymore

And what does this have to do with him being an NFL QB? Nothing.

He was a great college player. A perfect for Urban Myers offense, but he is not an NFL passer.

Ask the Steelers about whether he can be an NFL QB

you treat him like Jawalrus Russell in Oakland or that nightmare of a trio of QB's in Arizona....but Tebow is legit. Too bad this dumbass Jets coaching staff won't let him start.

you treat him like Jawalrus Russell in Oakland or that nightmare of a trio of QB's in Arizona....but Tebow is legit. Too bad this dumbass Jets coaching staff won't let him start.

Tebow is not legit. Based on your logic then Mark Sanchez is 4 times as legit as Tebow. He's not a good QB.

More smarter than you and you're smarter than John Elway and a league full of talent evaluators(other then Mike T) who say he's not an NFL QB

i would ratherr read assembly instructions for the Death Star in Star WArs than read your so called football evaluation, Mr. Tebow Hater

i would ratherr read assembly instructions for the Death Star in Star WArs than read your so called football evaluation, Mr. Tebow Hater

The defense really sucked in holding teams to 15 points and under in 5 of his 7 wins but that was probably more a result of Tebows long sustained drives. I don't hate Tebow this team is so awful they've made him a sympathetic figure, doesn't change the fact he's not any good.

The defense really sucked in holding teams to 15 points and under in 5 of his 7 wins but that was probably more a result of Tebows long sustained drives. I don't hate Tebow this team is so awful they've made him a sympathetic figure, doesn't change the fact he's not any good.

right there you said it

Tebow made the defense better because they had confidence in their QB unlike Orton

Ask the Steelers if they can still believe they lost to him?

I would bet to a man that is the most embarrassing loss of their lives.

Ask the Steelers if they can still believe they lost to him?

I would bet to a man that is the most embarrassing loss of their lives.

btw, you aren't in lonely company...

All Ohio State fans hate Tebow.

All Oklahoma fans hate Tebow.

All FSU fans hate Tebow.

All Bama fans hate Tebow.

All Chargers/Raiders/Chiefs/Steelers/Jets/Texans/Dolphins/ and more fans hate Tebow.

You just happen to be a sorry worthless cheater that hates Tebow.. guess what he could care less how much disease you want in your body from all that hate..and cheating. Why don't you go back to massaging Brady's cod sack and dreaming of the new cheats BB and co. have dreamed up ?

THEY HAD THE 24TH RANKED DEFENSE...20th in yardage

LMAO @ you tebow hating clowns

they only finished first in rushing because their QB had 660 yards

AND because they didn't know who the ball was going to.. that old bastard that is the RB for the Broncos was surprised as hell he got those runs off..

More smarter than you and you're smarter than John Elway and a league full of talent evaluators(other then Mike T) who say he's not an NFL QB

You guys always want to cite that only no one wanted Tim Tebow.. at that time of the year not many teams are shopping, bud. ..If what you say is meritorious...then tell us why only four teams wanted Peyton friggin Manning. ?

Is Manning 1 so bad that only four teams wanted him ??

Tebow hater. Tebow thrives on hate. Keep it up.

If he uses draft position as a sign of quality he probably would have scouted BRady differently.. who has z ****in ro NCAA Div 1 records.

Tebow has more determination to be a successful NFL QB than ten other NFL qbs combined, at least. He has put off everything in his life other than saving souls etc. , to do just that..and he looks fairly well positioned to make a decent stab at it.. better than most. I don't see the wires lit up about LEftwich or whoever is backing up Brady..

You can't be serious with this post. Tebow gets a 7th rder in a trade maybe unless there is another clueless GM/Owner out there.

Interesting that I don't hear any other teams asking about QBs that aren't even available yet, but will be.. only Tebow.

or maybe I missed that source talking about Arizona asking about Alex Smith..

Yes, team owners with no football background tend to be the best talent evaluators

btw, you aren't in lonely company...

All Ohio State fans hate Tebow.

All Oklahoma fans hate Tebow.

All FSU fans hate Tebow.

All Bama fans hate Tebow.

All Chargers/Raiders/Chiefs/Steelers/Jets/Texans/Dolphins/ and more fans hate Tebow.

You just happen to be a sorry worthless cheater that hates Tebow.. guess what he could care less how much disease you want in your body from all that hate..and cheating. Why don't you go back to massaging Brady's cod sack and dreaming of the new cheats BB and co. have dreamed up ?

For someone that does not read my posts you seem to be making a habit of replying to them.

Interesting that I don't hear any other teams asking about QBs that aren't even available yet, but will be.. only Tebow.

or maybe I missed that source talking about Arizona asking about Alex Smith..

You shouldn't be hearing about any teams doing this at all. If they do, they're guilty of tampering.

You guys always want to cite that only no one wanted Tim Tebow.. at that time of the year not many teams are shopping, bud. ..If what you say is meritorious...then tell us why only four teams wanted Peyton friggin Manning. ?

Is Manning 1 so bad that only four teams wanted him ??

Tebow hater. Tebow thrives on hate. Keep it up.

At least 6 teams wanted Manning - Jets, Chiefs,Titans, Phins, Cards and Broncos.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/03/12/freeagency/index.html

Great non answer.. same thing BB offered up when he got caught.. typical.

LEarn to read.. I said "your" post, not "any".

Your post is idiotic and not worth responding to.

Because I am not a Tebow ball licker like you, I am automatically assumed to be a hater.

Over the last two years of the Patriots D being average on a good day to horrid, there has only been one QB that has not scared me. That is Tebow. If he had a modest amount of passing ability he would hit the passes most QBs can hit while blind folded. However, sycophants like BO and you want to say I am hater because I see him as a horrible QB. He is not a good QB. Plain and simple.

Sanchez's Year : Not the Worst

The Jets' disastrous 2012 season is hardly surprising when you consider that quarterback Mark Sanchez has performed worse than all but one fourth-year quarterback in NFL history.Sanchez's passer rating heading into his start Sunday against Buffalo is 67.9, compared to the league-wide average of 83.6 (an all-time high). The only fourth-year quarterback making at least 12 starts who had a worse season than Sanchez was Scott Brunner of the 1983 Giants, according to Pro-Football-Reference. Coach Bill Parcells benched Phil Simms for Brunner that season. The next year, Simms was reinstalled and Brunner never started another game in the league.

OB-VV149_NYTAN1_D_20121228220904.jpg

Most alarmingly for Jets fans is that Sanchez entered this season with 47 starts, far more than any of the other fourth-year quarterbacks who similarly struggled. Brunner, for example, had only 18. Jack Concannon (1967 Bears), Ryan Fitzpatrick (2008 Bengals) and Cliff Stoudt (1983 Steelers) each had four or fewer.

Kordell Stewart is the only player to overcome such a poor fourth season and later make a Pro Bowl for the same team. That fourth season, however, was only Stewart's second as Pittsburgh's starter. Jake Plummer later found Pro Bowl-level success, but only after moving to Denver. Fitzpatrick later earned a big contract in Buffalo, but many expect Sunday's start against Sanchez and the Jets to be Fitzpatrick's last for the Bills.

—Michael Salfino

> http://online.wsj.co...SJ_topics_obama

And every one of them missed on Russel Wilson.

I don't put much into talent evaluators, it more art than science. And the practice stuff is bull, after all, Tom Brady sat behind Bredsoe, he did not beat him out in practice. He got in because Bledsoe got hurt.

Nonetheless I'm sick of the Tebow argument and all the Tebow press. I'm praying that Jacsonville will go all in with him on a zone read so that we can all put this to rest. Tebow can then succeed or not, it will be his fourth year in the league so a one year stint is all we need to know if he can be the winner the Tebow lovers hope for or the crappy QB that the other side thinks he is. Everyone, Tebow haters and fans should petition Mr. Khan to give Tim one year. My brain is so sick of Tebow I can't take it much more.

Archived