33 Reasons why Vick will be a Jet

Jet27

6) Just like Tebow, Woody may see signing this turd as a means of selling tix.

Hey, Woody has alot of connections in NYC. Maybe he can help Vick rehab his image and get him a gig at the AKC Westminster dog show they have at MSG. He can scoop sh!t.

I would rather see Brunell or Clemens back on the team than this loser.

As much as we'd like to think this is a joke, knowing Woody and his need for green and publicity, it might be a big possibility.

Suddenly the Jets are back in the news. Will Vick be able to capture former glory? Will the Jets win with Vick. What's the circus going to be like next year? It's a never ending cycle of madness with this team. And it's never good madness.

I really hope it doesn't happen, but the more you really think about it, it is a move Woody would make.

As much as we'd like to think this is a joke, knowing Woody and his need for green and publicity, it might be a big possibility.

Suddenly the Jets are back in the news. Will Vick be able to capture former glory? Will the Jets win with Vick. What's the circus going to be like next year? It's a never ending cycle of madness with this team. And it's never good madness.

I really hope it doesn't happen, but the more you really think about it, it is a move Woody would make.

I hope Woody that stupid prick, wakes the f up

I hope Woody that stupid prick, wakes the f up

As a fan, that's all you can hope for. That, or he sells the team.

If a guy like Dan Snyder can start to figure it out, maybe there's hope for Woody. He needs to find the right guy to run the show, throw him the keys, and let him run it. It's not rocket science. The teams that are consistently good are the ones that build thru the draft - the exact opposite of the way his guy tries to build a team.

Archived