Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

Not a bad run??! Things arent so terrible

you're right. we should be pleased with this teams performance and "success"

:rl:
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#3 Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Wartime Consigliere

• Members
  • 624 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

they're pretty terrible

crash land from the apex

#4 stoicsentry

stoicsentry

Not Really Stoic

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 8,153 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!! WOE IS ME!!! SUFFERING!!!!!!!!

#5 ECURB

ECURB

Throwback!

• Members
  • 30,194 posts
  • LocationOn cloud 8.5

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

Let them all cry... Some people just like bitching. For them the nfl is a sure thing to have some kind of gripe. I just wonder if pats fans want to fire everyone because they keep getting knocked out in the playoffs.

Posted Image

#6 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

Whens the parade for this?

I am going!

#7 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:30 AM

Whens the parade for this?

I am going!

They will be having a ceremony in the offseason in the MetLife 50 yard club. There will be ice sculptures and lots of peel and eat shrimp. Just be careful of the sales staff... they will make you think they only held it to sell PSL's.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#8 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Let them all cry... Some people just like bitching. For them the nfl is a sure thing to have some kind of gripe. I just wonder if pats fans want to fire everyone because they keep getting knocked out in the playoffs.

Pats fans want to fire lil Joshy and DC Matt Patricia because they're not doing a good enough job.

#9 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,811 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:38 AM

Are the Jets getting closer to a home playoff game or farther away? Are they getting closer to winning a title or farther away? And it's not just that trend. It's that they don't look like they know what they are doing.

Edited by unbanmadmike1, 24 December 2012 - 09:51 AM.

Tank for Teddy.

#10 JOJOTOWNSELL

JOJOTOWNSELL

Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:01 AM

just a lil historical perspective....this team will be in the mix again next year........thats how the nfl works....parity
stick to flippin hot dogs and burgers on every other sunday - BP 12/20/2010

#11 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

just a lil historical perspective....this team will be in the mix again next year........thats how the nfl works....parity

Oh dear. I have to admire your positive outlook.

#12 Matt39

Matt39

damn you're smooth

• Members
  • 20,378 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

Dont you guys realize how good we have it?

#13 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

Dont you guys realize how good we have it?

I know! 8-8 last year. 6-10 this year.9-7 his first year... and an 11 win season somehow. 1 good season. 1 bad season. 2 seasons of mediocrity!

We should be thankful.

#14 JOJOTOWNSELL

JOJOTOWNSELL

Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

I know! 8-8 last year. 6-10 this year.9-7 his first year... and an 11 win season somehow. 1 good season. 1 bad season. 2 seasons of mediocrity!

We should be thankful.

3 years ago we went to indy
2 years ago we went to Pitt

im kinda thankful to Rex for that......im a terrible fan

#15 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

3 years ago we went to indy
2 years ago we went to Pitt

im kinda thankful to Rex for that......im a terrible fan

40+ years without a superbowl appearance.

You want to reward mediocre football? Fine by me. Stop expecting people to have the same rainbows and sunshine shooting out of their ass like you do. This team is not good. They've accomplished nothing.

#16 JOJOTOWNSELL

JOJOTOWNSELL

Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

but then again, when you lived thru cosset, carroll, kotite, and walton you appreciate such things.........anyone who became a jets fan post-Parcells and bitches about SOJ can kiss my grits

#17 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

but then again, when you lived thru cosset, carroll, kotite, and walton you appreciate such things.........anyone who became a jets fan post-Parcells and bitches about SOJ can kiss my grits

Been through all of them. Still no hardware. I dont accept mediocre just because its a little better than in the past.

#18 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

They will be having a ceremony in the offseason in the MetLife 50 yard club. There will be ice sculptures and lots of peel and eat shrimp. Just be careful of the sales staff... they will make you think they only held it to sell PSL's.

Nice, I hope the peel and eat shrimp at least have the poop removed!

#19 JOJOTOWNSELL

JOJOTOWNSELL

Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Been through all of them. Still no hardware. I dont accept mediocre just because its a little better than in the past.

no, you take emotion out of the equation and accept that you lost the best defensive player in the game, lost your best wideout, realized that your qb was a mental midget, and had a gm that didnt add pieces to fit the ground and pound mentality.......

then you pull up your bootstraps and retool like every single other team in the league and have a playoff team on your hands the following year

THIS IS THE NFL, no such thing as rebuilding......the turnover in the playoffs this year proves that..... INDY?? SEAHAWKS?? REDSKINS?? MINNY???

im sure the fans of those teams were as skeptical as you were after there teams performances last year

this isnt mlb, nba or nhl........the NFL is a different animal

Edited by JOJOTOWNSELL, 24 December 2012 - 11:51 AM.

#20 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

Nice, I hope the peel and eat shrimp at least have the poop removed!

I doubt it. Jets never remove the poop in their presence.

#21 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

no, you take emotion out of the equation and accept that you lost the best defensive player in the game, lost your best wideout, realized that your qb was a mental midget, and had a gm that didnt add pieces to fit the ground and pound mentality.......

then you pull up your bootstraps and retool like every single other team in the league and have a playoff team on your hands the following year

THIS IS THE NFL, no such thing as rebuilding......the turnover in the playoffs this year proves that..... INDY?? SEAHAWKS?? REDSKINS?? MINNY???

im sure the fans of those teams were as skeptical as you were after there teams performances last year

I hope you become a Vlogger. You could be our next hero!

This team is in terrible shape and a few moves wont fix that.

#22 JOJOTOWNSELL

JOJOTOWNSELL

Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

I hope you become a Vlogger. You could be our next hero!

This team is in terrible shape and a few moves wont fix that.

cool story bro

#23 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

What game did they lose because Revis was out?

This is not a matter of getting Revis back, and adding a few free agents.

The team bus has been driving in the wrong direction for two years, and driving at top speed.

They are not going to simply be a competitor next year for anything.

They have zero offense, zero.

They have no offensive system.

No QB.

No skill players.

The defense can be retooled next year, but this offense is years away from being remotely competent.

#24 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

What game did they lose because Revis was out?

This is not a matter of getting Revis back, and adding a few free agents.

The team bus has been driving in the wrong direction for two years, and driving at top speed.

They are not going to simply be a competitor next year for anything.

They have zero offense, zero.

They have no offensive system.

No QB.

No skill players.

The defense can be retooled next year, but this offense is years away from being remotely competent.

i think it shows this year what agood franchise QB can do. Look at luck rg3 and wilson. If we get a good qb i bet we in playoff contention next year. it may be only 1 move but its the most important move in football

#25 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

• Members
  • 22,656 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

cool story bro

Lame ass comeback bro.

What are you? in High School?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users