Other than Coples & Wilkerson...

Maxman

I looked under the cap and got a free Diet Mountain Dew last week.

I pick something up for the homeless dude outside the Sheridan stop once or twice a week in the bodega he hangs outside of. His choice, and he always, without fail, picks Diet Mountain Dew. I never ask, but it may very well be the most puzzling regular occurrence I've ever encountered.

A coworker pointed out to me that the Catholic church had manipulated the calendar on three or more occasions, so the apocalypse could still be forthcoming.

the romans did it a lot as well

but don't worry, the mayans thought mankind was once made of mud, wood and amber

like literally

lol

Anyhow....

Not sure what else there is to be happy about. I will take a shot.

The DLine I mentioned. The Jets are set there. Two 1st round picks in a row are looking like impact players.

Secondary - definitely happy here, and I want Laron to resign.

Linebackers -- I am not happy that Davis didn't play the whole game. Get him experience. Makes no sense to have him watching at this point. McIntyre looks like a player.

Offense? The only thing I am happy about is that there will be a lot of changes. Wholesale changes. The Oline is too talented to give up 11 sacks. The problem runs deeper than talent (as far as blocking is concerned).

That idiot ref really had it in for him today. One of the Swansea players could have snuck up behind him, hit him over the head with a baseball bat, and the ref would've booked RVP for diving.

I know, it was scandalous. Ferguson calling it attempted murder was rather superb.

Guy's a ****ing class above anything else on the team. Compared to RVP, Rooney is ****ing sunday league.

Archived