Tim Tebow opted out of Wildcat

Lil Bit Special

No. Im 38 years old. I took classes on sports media, how to conduct media interviews, and how to prepare clients for meeting with the media. Life has also taught me you cant believe whats being said in an interview. The real truths come out in anonymous sources. Is it always truth? No. But in this case it probably was.

And the jets coaches and players all said how much better he got in the offseason and camp. Then we saw him play. No debating the accuracy. But some of the ducks he throws takes away any confidence in his arm.

I dont care what he does when he isnt a Jet. Since he's still a Jet, Im free to comment. he's making himself and my team look like a$$holes. I NEVER SAID I DONT LIKE HIM! Hating on his lack of talent doesnt mean someone doesnt like him. He sucks and the coaches know it. The coaches suck for not trying to develop plays he could run.

And he was a bitch this week. Yes. Thats my opinion. he was a bitch for refusing to play.

Im just stunned by the continued stupidity of Teblowians thinking that because you think he sucks as a player you hate the person. Stop being so f#cking retarded.

Hipsters would be very upset at having a fat, 38 yr old loser part of their movement.

A better description would be a loser who belongs in mommys basement.

this is a weird post im just gonna key on 2 things

taking a couple of classes does not make you an expert on something

and hating someone for his actions outside the game is hating the guy. You can think he sucks on the field like i do but you dont have to say he is a bitch. Thats personally attacking him for what he thinks is right. Bitch doesnt not equal i hate you cause u cant throw a football accurately

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is a weird post im just gonna key on 2 things

taking a couple of classes does not make you an expert on something

and hating someone for his actions outside the game is hating the guy. You can think he sucks on the field like i do but you dont have to say he is a bitch. Thats personally attacking him for what he thinks is right. Bitch doesnt not equal i hate you cause u cant throw a football accurately

I said I was an expert? No, I didnt. Just gave you some background on why I have the opinion I have. It means I have a better understanding of how the press works and how athletes work the press. Im not just some schmuck who is talking out of their ass.

As for your second point... whatever. I hated his action. Doesnt mean i hate the guy. Why cant I say he's being a bitch? he is being a bitch IN MY OPINION!

Thanks to Teblowites like you, I am beginning to hate the guy. He brings out the worst in people. People blindly follow him and defend him. So f#ck Tim Tebow. Thanks to you I will hate his guts and boo him and call him an a$$hole all I want. He's a little whiny c#unt like his followers.

If Tebow got the nod 4 games ago, we would be in the same position. This team isnt good enough to make any mediocre or worse QB look good.

Tebow SHOULD have done his job sunday for what he is paid for. Punt blocking and Wildcat. Being a little bitch because you didnt get a start is a bitch move. Too bad the Tebowites cant see anything wrong with their messiah and his actions.

Bullsh*t, comes a point in time where you catch on to the marvelous brain that Rex Ryan nor Tanny has, and look for a way to distance yourself from them.. like many others have.

Thanks to Teblowites like you, I am beginning to hate the guy. He brings out the worst in people. People blindly follow him and defend him. So f#ck Tim Tebow. Thanks to you I will hate his guts and boo him and call him an a$$hole all I want. He's a little whiny c#unt like his followers.

Your points might have credibility if there was no history of the Jets falling apart. As it stands this event is a "bump" for Tebow but looks like a character trait of the Jets. No wonder Manning turned them down, ibid for Pettine

He had to take a stand, if he did nothing he might be viewed by other potential coaches as too passive and too willing to be a wildcat gimmick, instead he told the Jets "No thanks". Take your money and shove it up your a..good for him.

News flash:

31 other coaches already view him as a gimmick. We were a little slow getting to the party.

"TEBOW is the perfect example of the Love Him or Hate Him phrase. Really sucks what Jets did to him but you don't quit on your teammates." - Mr. Wayne Chrebet.

It's an age old debate, what to do when your superior gives you a losing hand. Do you charge the machine gun nest empty handed or do you tell your commanding officer to piss off? That question won't be answered here, it's safe to say that everyone lost in this deal.

Santonio Holmes quits on the Jets = Greatest douchebag ever

Tim Tebow quits on the Jets = Good for him. He is developing a backbone.

Strange how things change in a year.

Interesting, starting to look more and more like a Jets problem. Not Santonio or Tebow.

I dont believe him. Sorry. He's covering his ass, like anyone would do when they get caught.

And I dont hate Tebow. I hate people who blindly follow him and dont see the reality about him.

I'm far from being a Tebow fan. I never wanted him here in the first place but I believe him. It's not in his character to do things to hurt the team. Merle Hodge is a total fool for just running his mouth without making sure of the facts.

I VERY disappointed in the Jets for bring Tebow in here then NOT playing him. What an organization ! Just one massive 3 ring circus.

I'm far from being a Tebow fan. I never wanted him here in the first place but I believe him. It's not in his character to do things to hurt the team. Merle Hodge is a total fool for just running his mouth without making sure of the facts.

I VERY disappointed in the Jets for bring Tebow in here then NOT playing him. What an organization ! Just one massive 3 ring circus.

The Rex Ryan stuff this morning and the fact that McElroy didn't trust his coaches enough to confide in them earlier in the week pretty much exonerates Tebow and makes one also have to question the whole Sanchez/Santonio thing.

It looks to me that the organization is bad, bad enough to affect the players and their play. Not good.

The Rex Ryan stuff this morning and the fact that McElroy didn't trust his coaches enough to confide in them earlier in the week pretty much exonerates Tebow and makes one also have to question the whole Sanchez/Santonio thing.

It looks to me that the organization is bad, bad enough to affect the players and their play. Not good.

I don't know if it's a knock on the organization about Greg. This is going to be the norm, especially after the Alex Smith situation. If you are a player who gets a chance to play, you aren't going to want to tell your team that you might have a concussion. Sad, but Harbaugh kind of made that front and center around the league. Like Alex smith or not, like Harbaugh or not, the choice he made is going to make a lot of players not want to tell their staff or even their teammates that they might have a concussion.

Greg might never get another chance to play in the NFL. Alex Smith, who knows. He might never start again. The Jets are a bad organization, but the whole 'not telling the coaches' is something that has always happened and it's going to happen a lot more with possible concussions. Sad for the player and their life if they do have a concussion, but it's sports. They want to play. They want to succeed. Harbaugh just made it a lot easier for any player in the NFL to never tell his coach he's injured. Imagine situations like the Jets where it's a madhouse already, why would Greg want to tell them?

Great point ! After the Sanchez / Santonio garbage last year I was floored that they brought Tebow in here. Wasn't it bad enough last year ? Did they have to add to the distractions of last year ? But THEN ,to not play Tebow at all !?!? WTF ? I now find myself questioning every move they make. I've lost faith in this whole organization and I been a Jets fan since Joe Willie. A LONG time That's why ,IMHO ,they HAVE to totally clean house.

Archived