Worst organization in sports: Tebow to haunt you.

TebowWillHauntYou

Tim's only mistake was choosing to go to your organization. Fact is, your organization is the worst in all of sports and Tebow went there to try and help your evil ways, but you denied him. I guess Tebow wasn't Namath, an alcoholic looking to bang any woman with a pulse. I guess he wasn't Sanchez, a man that has sex with underaged women. Tebow was never given an opportunity and that is a complete failure on your part. So Sanchez sucks a golf ball through a hose and you decide to start Mcelroy, who puts up one of the worst performances in football history. I am actually glad Tebow didn't start, I don't want him to risk injury playing for this sad sap organization. Tim Tebow will move on and be successful. The Jets will be horrid for a long, long time.

CAN'T WAIT.

Tim's only mistake was choosing to go to your organization. Fact is, your organization is the worst in all of sports and Tebow went there to try and help your evil ways, but you denied him. I guess Tebow wasn't Namath, an alcoholic looking to bang any woman with a pulse. I guess he wasn't Sanchez, a man that has sex with underaged women. Tebow was never given an opportunity and that is a complete failure on your part. So Sanchez sucks a golf ball through a hose and you decide to start Mcelroy, who puts up one of the worst performances in football history. I am actually glad Tebow didn't start, I don't want him to risk injury playing for this sad sap organization. Tim Tebow will move on and be successful. The Jets will be horrid for a long, long time.

CAN'T WAIT.

Hey TebowTime5502 welcome back. you have ONE SENTENCE to explain why i shouldn't ban your alias here.

Tim's only mistake was choosing to go to your organization.

:rl:

Fact is, your organization is the worst in all of sports and Tebow went there to try and help your evil ways, but you denied him.

Our evil ways?? Wha????

CAN'T WAIT.

So let me understand... You want to suck Tebow's pole?

CAN'T WAIT.

How bout you blow me. Take you and the rest of the Tebowtwats go to Jacksonsville with your cult and go infest them with your cancer.

CAN'T WAIT.

Oh please. What a lie. Tebow was given plenty of opportunities to have sex with underage women. It's not our fault he didn't capitalize.

CAN'T WAIT.

Tebow sucks

This isn't Boston

Challenge on the basis that anal does negate virginity

CAN'T WAIT.

I like Tebow. But what is your problem with banging hot women? To quote St. Augustine, Lord make me chaste-but not yet.

Archived