Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unbanmadmike1

Looks like the Jets won't even get a top 15 pick

23 posts in this topic

Since the Bills are horrible and will probably lay down next week.

Did you watch yesterdays game?

We will lose BIG time.

We lost to a team that lost by 50 yesterday, Bills will win.

CJ spiller will run all over this average defense. McElroy is terrible. 6-10.

Since the Bills are horrible and will probably lay down next week.

we probably lose on road to bills

Need to close the season on a high note. Can't let the morale of the troops get down going into TC next year. This victory will be important and a real tone setter.

i really hope someone is smart enough to make sure we lose

Um.. are you guys nuts? The Jets will win simply because now all it really does is hurt us.

Need to close the season on a high note. Can't let the morale of the troops get down going into TC next year. This victory will be important and a real tone setter.

I don't think, so since this Team will have new leaders, Sanchez gone, Scott, Pace and others.

I want the Bills to Win. This Season as been terrible, so hard to watch.

So if we go 6-10 what range of draft pick we looking at? Top 10?

Wait how can we not have a top 15 draft pick if we are a bottom 1 team in this league? WE'RE THAT BAD WE CAN'T EVEN GET THE DRAFT PICKS WE DESERVE? Nooooooooooooooo

Wait how can we not have a top 15 draft pick if we are a bottom 1 team in this league? WE'RE THAT BAD WE CAN'T EVEN GET THE DRAFT PICKS WE DESERVE? Nooooooooooooooo

Im not sure what point you're trying to prove here

I don't think, so since this Team will have new leaders, Sanchez gone, Scott, Pace and others.

I want the Bills to Win. This Season as been terrible, so hard to watch.

Exactly why victory is called for. The people are DOWN my boy, and they respond to victory!

Effen GMAC for winning Zona game and effen Carpenter for missing his only 2 FG's of the year both via us, team should be 4-12 mon

Here's the fear: The Bills are so terrible that the Jets win by 20. Woody looks at a 7-9 record and thinks we're close enough to a title that he no longer sees the need for major renovation; rather, tweaks such as replacing Sparano and trading up in the draft will push the franchise over the top. I really think Woody would rather tear out a bicuspid than fire Tannenbaum (whom he sees as his consigliere), and he's currently searching for any reason at all to keep him employed. A big Buffalo win might give him that reason, misguided though it may be.

Worst-worst case scenario: The Jets win in Buffalo after Sanchez replaces an ineffective McElroy and proceeds to light them up as in Week One. Sanchez goes into 2013 as the starter.

Here's the fear: The Bills are so terrible that the Jets win by 20. Woody looks at a 7-9 record and thinks we're close enough to a title that he no longer sees the need for major renovation; rather, tweaks such as replacing Sparano and trading up in the draft will push the franchise over the top. I really think Woody would rather tear out a bicuspid than fire Tannenbaum (whom he sees as his consigliere), and he's currently searching for any reason at all to keep him employed. A big Buffalo win might give him that reason, misguided though it may be.

Worst-worst case scenario: The Jets win in Buffalo after Sanchez replaces an ineffective McElroy and proceeds to light them up as in Week One. Sanchez goes into 2013 as the starter.

Maybe I will win the Lotto too.

Merry Christmas

What's awesome is that this team is a lot worse than its record. Go Jets!

Im not sure what point you're trying to prove here

when-you-were-little-and-your-parents-said-to-thank-your-grandmother-for-the-socks.gif

Ha ha ha. Things are not bad enough. You have to project even worse scenarios. Well, you are a dyed-in-the-wool JF, that is for sure.

Edited by jack48

Ha ha ha. Things are not bad enough. You have to project even worse scenarios. Well, you are a dyed-in-the-wool DB, that is for sure.

Fixed.