I truely feel sorry for the New York Jets

Tebow Christ

The New York Jets have a losing record and will not be in the playoffs.

Your starter all season was Mark Sanchez, now he is a 3rd stringer behind a wide receiver and a horrible mcelroy.

What did winning all those games get you....a worse draft pick for 2013??

Ive read these boards all season, but haven't signed up till now.

Many of you think that Tebow sucks? Well, guess what, everyone on the jets sucks.

Tebow could have helped this team and you had nothing to lose by starting him at the beginning of the season and letting him have every single snap of the season.....what is the worst that could have happened....the jets wouldnt make the playoffs?

I know for a fact that Tebow could have taken this team to a superbowl. Making Tebow the starter on day 1 and giving him all the snaps, this team would have rallied behind him. They would have believed in themselves and things would have happened.

All Tebows life people said he couldnt, but he did and does. He wins football games because he is a rare true leader. I hope that one day Tebow will run for president of the united states because we need someone like him, a true leader.

The jets dont deserve Tebow.

I say all this with all the respect in the world of the Jets.

I will never watch a Jets game after next weeks buffalo game for the rest of my life and if any of my children watch a Jets game, I will disown them, with proper warning of course.

You had your chance to win a superbowl this year and didn't accept it.

not that i really care about rep but rep is something you shouldn't be able to give or receive until you've had a minimum number of posts

Yes that is how it should work, lol.

If you are in the spammer group you shouldn't be able to give any, I will get that fixed.

Is this just one person doing this, or a whole gaggle of Tebownians?

I just find it funny they think they're hurting us by saying Jets suck. We know that!

And I cant believe that they actually think this would be a playoff team if Tebow played all year. How is that possible if they all suck!

And if Tebow is so great, why didnt Denver win the Super Bowl last year?

Just like religion, there are more questions than answers.

Tebow will get to play in Jacksonville next year and all will be well in Tebowland.

Mark these words...Tebow goes to Jacksonville....Jacksonville will be in the playoffs......And if we had leadership and a HC and OC that actually knew WTF they were doing we would be in the playoffs this year! Just more stupid sh*t from this clown organization.

Mark these words...Tebow goes to Jacksonville....Jacksonville will be in the playoffs......And if we had leadership and a HC and OC that actually knew WTF they were doing we would be in the playoffs this year! Just more stupid sh*t from this clown organization.

Just cutting back on the turnovers is a win.

I feel sorry for me, being one of the few fans of Tebow the football player I get associated with these jokers. My apologies to the Jets nation for these crazy Tebowites. Do they not realize his career could end if coaches get scared away, who would want he headache? His only hope now is as a starter, a backup option is done. The starter option is hanging by a thread.

Archived