Tanny/Rex era has set the Jets back by at least three seasons, IMHO

Freemanm

If the Jets hire a Norv Turner or Reid or someone of that ilk, sign Vick, and draft some talent on the offensive side of the ball, why can't they make a quick turn around in 2013? The AFC isn't as strong as it used to be. They won't be Denver or New England, but you'd have a chance to make the playoffs.

If the Jets hire a Norv Turner or Reid or someone of that ilk, sign Vick, and draft some talent on the offensive side of the ball, why can't they make a quick turn around in 2013? The AFC isn't as strong as it used to be. They won't be Denver or New England, but you'd have a chance to make the playoffs.

Vick may be the on QB who can give Sanchez a run for his money in turnovers and terrible accuracy.

Throw in his injuries and he is a disaster waiting to happen.

I won't argue that Vick was terrible this year. He killed my fantasy team. I would think there would be some type of improvement next year based on desire to improve upon a terrible year. It's been reported that Rex wants him. I know he's injury prone, but IMO he would improve the team. Throw in competent OC and some weapons, you may have something.

I won't argue that Vick was terrible this year. He killed my fantasy team. I would think there would be some type of improvement next year based on desire to improve upon a terrible year. It's been reported that Rex wants him. I know he's injury prone, but IMO he would improve the team. Throw in competent OC and some weapons, you may have something.

Andy Reid is known as a great offensive mind, and the Eaglea have Jackson, Maclin and McCoy.

If Vick is bad with that, could u imagine him with this jets debacle of a team?

please jets do not listen to this. i really dont want to have to find a different team to root for, but if the jets have mike vick playing for them i just might have to say goodbye. maybe i'll go with the 49'ers, they are decent and joe montana was one of my favorite players ever.

Archived