Sanchez to start on Sunday-Mcelroy out with concussion (Merged)

faba

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets-fate: Sanchez plays great/wins game. Jets go from 8 to 15 in draft. Rex says 'I discovered what Mark was doing wrong. 2013 will be great'

funny how Sanchez is predicted to be awesome in games that the Jets need to lose but predicted to be terrible in games they need to win. Chances are he will be what he has been, and that draft slot is safe.

funny how Sanchez is predicted to be awesome in games that the Jets need to lose but predicted to be terrible in games they need to win. Chances are he will be what he has been, and that draft slot is safe.

all because Namath defied Football God's by taking a dump in that SB III trophy. When will we stop paying for that snapped havana?

Why not? Chad did it for years

btw Mark Sanchez is clearly the best QB on the Jets. I know that's not saying much but lost in all this talk about who rex started and when is the fact that it never really mattered. Rex is not brain dead. He knows who his best QB is. It's not an answer any of us (except courtney) like. But we can't really blame Rex for incompetence in handling the position, after seeing McElroy.

this is why I support a tanny firing but not a rex firing. I know a new GM would want his own HC and that's fine but it's the decision to draft and extend Mark Sanchez that was the most damaging to this franchise. Not Rex figuring out who to start. it was 3 bad options and it's not crazy to believe Mark was the least bad option.

Archived