Does Woody want to move the team to Los Angeles or something?

Matt39

What's the deal with the dude laws around that scenario anyways? Are you a free agent or are you expected to jump on the Giants? Are you just free to pick whoever you want to root for?

Who do people in Los Angeles root for? They lost two teams. I think most people either still root for the Raiders or they don't root for anybody. Cleveland got screwed and got a bad team back while the Ravens won a super bowl and have been a playoff team most years.

St Louis lost the Cardinals got the Rams and won a super bowl and were a great offensive machine for a few years. Now they are avg, but have potential with the right moves. I'd say people in St. Louis got the better deal. Arizona has been a joke for years, except for that one season they went to the super bowl.

Do people in NJ still root for the Brooklyn Nets?

Do people in Brooklyn still root for the Dodgers?

Does anybody in NY still root for the SF Giants?

I think after awhile, you just move to another team, or just keep rooting for the same time until the next generations just move away from that philosophy.

What's the deal with the dude laws around that scenario anyways? Are you a free agent or are you expected to jump on the Giants? Are you just free to pick whoever you want to root for?

If the answer to this question is you have to pick the team nearest in proximity - I'm going to shoot myself. For realz.

Good question. I find it hard to believe New York would go for too long with just 1 team, so I'd probably just root for whatever expansion team comes in. Basically, It'd be like Brooklyn Dodger/New York Giants fans in 1962.

What's the deal with the dude laws aroud that scenario anyways? Are you a free agent or are you expected to jump on the Giants? Are you just free to pick whoever you want to root for?

I couldn't go Giants, that bridge is burnt. I imagine it'd be like the Jets bye week year round aka the most relaxing week of the season. I'd probably bet a few games, enjoy spending the day with family and friends with no real emotional investment. It would be a glorious dream world where even Tom could smile and I would only drink socially on Sundays.

there are Rams fans still there... believe it or not. Alot of good will for Eric Dickerson. Which is why the Rams might move back to LA.

The Rams move to Anaheim and then St Louis had nothing to do with fan support -- just a greedy slut who probably had her husband offed.

I couldn't go Giants, that bridge is burnt. I imagine it'd be like the Jets bye week year round aka the most relaxing week of the season. I'd probably bet a few games, enjoy spending the day with family and friends with no real emotional investment. It would be a glorious dream world where even Tom could smile and I would only drink socially on Sundays.

Impossible.

Archived