Zimmerman: Tannenbaum to be FIRED on Monday Funday

T0mShane

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does nobody find it disturbing that we are going to thrust out HC on the next GM, and we will not get anyone good because of that?

How is the fat moron still going to have a job?

Well, if the new GM calls all the personel moves, then he gets a pass for next yer's performance. That will be on Rex. If Woody is jus waiting until Rex has a year to go until he fires Rex, that is not a good enough reason. So it will be on Woody as well.

LOL. I had forgotten that whole portion of his career when we were blaming it on the cold.

I dont know how Woody can take advice from Parcells anymore and I have to wonder if Tuna rubber stamped the Sanchez pick as well.

I realize at the time Parcells was GM of the Phins, but these NFL guys bounce ideas off one another all the time. Parcells was a confidant to Mangini too. The Atlanta GM called Belichcik pre draft and asked if he would sell the farm to move up to get Julio Jones.

Jay or John?

The young Gruden has done a great job in Cinci.

I asked about John...since he was laying it pretty thick during the MNF game...thought he might have an interest...agreed on young Jay. Make a solid HC someday...just not sure where the Jets are looking...moving forward...but still think Rex is gone on Monday.

Archived