The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

What was your name back then?

This was always my name here, but there I was LittleEddie. I went for my favorite two Jets. #7 Little Eddie Bell when I was 5 and later Russell the Dominator Carter. If I posted on TGG I guess that would make me Marion Barber (I), though I became a fan of his because when I couldn't get #27 on one team I took #31 for Frank Minnifield and people thought it was for Barber. Great special teamer and decent runner for a FB, but I think he fumbled a bit. Couldn't punch it in like Touchdown Tony Paige and wasn't a freak like Dwayne Crutchfield.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you again? LOL

What's up brother!!

Little deli off Braddock Road in Ravensworth shopping center. Near the office. The name escapes me. Getting old my man.

You and me both my friend, you and me both.

I'll have to check it out. Have you ever tried Santini's "New York Style" Deli in Vienna (and Centreville i think). http://mysantinis.com/

Gave them a go on a lark the other day, and was very pleasantly suprised. Food was quite good, alot of New York Ex-Pats there eating.

Only drawback, alot of Giants gear on the Walls (I was in full Jets regalia, hat, jacket and all, lol).

I always hated you, but that was just cause I don't like eyeballs.

In fairness, alot of folks hated/hate me. Probably fair tbh in the majority, I've been a raging massive penis far too often on JI over the years.

Consider this an open apology to anyone I've offended anywhere online. All 1,276,156 of them.

In fairness, alot of folks hated/hate me. Probably fair tbh in the majority, I've been a raging massive penis far too often on JI over the years.

Consider this an open apology to anyone I've offended anywhere online. All 1,276,156 of them.

I hate your ****ing guts. Everything about you and your pussy as owner who controls you like the bitch you are.

I hate your ****ing guts. Everything about you and your pussy as owner who controls you like the bitch you are.

I post on his forum.

He's not my owner, mate, nor has he ever controlled me. And no, I'm not a Mod, havn't been in agaes, and Sooth won;t take me back as one even if I wanted to (and I did, tbqh).

/shrug, seemed like that was what you wanted tbqh, your troll was kinda obvious. I wouldn;t have banned you (I want a general banned Amnesty), but such is life.

In any event, you got JN, which you love. So nothing of value was lost, amirite?

Bump it and I won't be your friend anymore

**** your friendship.

I post on his forum.

He's not my owner, mate, nor has he ever controlled me. And no, I'm not a Mod, havn't been in agaes, and Sooth won;t take me back as one even if I wanted to (and I did, tbqh).

/shrug, seemed like that was what you wanted tbqh, your troll was kinda obvious. I wouldn;t have banned you (I want a general banned Amnesty), but such is life.

In any event, you got JN, which you love. So nothing of value was lost, amirite?

I'M OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY JUST BANNED ME FOR SAYING THAT MAX LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooth is and idiot, he didnt get your sarcasm with your first post :lol:he has the sense of humor of a damp towel. he also del;eted your post count :rl:

The thread wasn't meant to get out of hand.. Many of us wish there never was a split. Myself included.

+1. Plus alot more than 1 tbqh.

I've always felt that way, as Max will attest.

Probably best this way though, the two sites are two VERY different communities, two different experiences. Nothign wrong with having options as a fan.

sooth is and idiot, he didnt get your sarcasm with your first post :lol:he has the sense of humor of a damp towel. he also del;eted your post count :rl:

DELETED MY POST COUNT???????????????? I'M OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooth is a stupid head. He has dumb brains.

+1. Plus alot more than 1 tbqh.

I've always felt that way, as Max will attest.

Probably best this way though, the two sites are two VERY different communities, two different experiences. Nothign wrong with having options as a fan.

STOP TROLLING!!!! YOU HAVE NO COMMUNITY OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!! ITS DICTATORS AND THE BITCHES THE SAY HOW HIGH!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TROLLING!!!! YOU HAVE NO COMMUNITY OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!! ITS DICTATORS AND THE BITCHES THE SAY HOW HIGH!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.

Brofist bump to everyone else, glad to see JN thriving. Nothing but love, as has been the case from day 1, even if I'm not here regularly.

I still like a lot of people ove there, but the owner of the site is an maniacal egotistical douche that takes his internet penis VERY SERIOUSLY!

I have a horrible memory but anyone that I enjoyed posting with posts here now. The rest of those guys are dbags.

I hope you are joking. We had so many good times in the chatroom. Are just gonna forget about all those? Did they mean nothing to you?

You treat me like sh*t.

Ok.

Brofist bump to everyone else, glad to see JN thriving. Nothing but love, as has been the case from day 1, even if I'm not here regularly.

Whats up Warfish? hows it hanging? can I tell you a little about Joe gibbs? :)

I post on his forum.

Nothing of value lost? What about those of us over here? What about our innocence?

I have a horrible memory but anyone that I enjoyed posting with posts here now. The rest of those guys are dbags.

You treat me like sh*t.

You were a klecko croney over there. when you came here you got out of his shadow and became an awful poster :lol:

Archived