The 2013 ji discussion thread :)

Lizard King

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pancakes? Also JI members were encouraged to "be positive" in the midst of the fecal storm that was Herman Edwards. As if being "positive" would have any impact spare getting certain people gameday access. The begging was a little much. The $55 was really crap. Further having a "politics" section on an NFL messageboard was silly. And made for a lot of pointless arguments.There are plenty of palces on the internet to do that. We're here(there?) to bitch about this horror show football team. Keep things simple and in the toy department of life.

Pancakes? Also JI members were encouraged to "be positive" in the midst of the fecal storm that was Herman Edwards. As if being "positive" would have any impact spare getting certain people gameday access. The begging was a little much. The $55 was really crap. Further having a "politics" section on an NFL messageboard was silly. And made for a lot of pointless arguments.There are plenty of palces on the internet to do that. We're here(there?) to bitch about this horror show football team. Keep things simple and in the toy department of life.

The same interviews that Jane McManus live-tweets. The same interviews that Jared Winley and crew hover over to make sure the player being interviewed doesn't say anything.

ya, but Phil could ask HIS questions. And from time to time you and I could get in and look at the man meat ;)

LOL.

Actually yes. We had a great Xs/Os talk at tailgate I attended with him :)

(I withdraw my earlier post) ;)

Lemme guess--

Phil: Why do they use X's anyway? The players don't look anything like X's. The O's I can understand, because some players are round, but X's? Why not Y's? A Y kinda looks like a wide receiver reaching up for a ball, no? Y's and O's. Think about it.

Lemme guess--

Phil: Why do they use X's anyway? The players don't look anything like X's. The O's I can understand, because some players are round, but X's? Why not Y's? A Y kinda looks like a wide receiver reaching up for a ball, no? Y's and O's. Think about it.

Actually all he kept asking me was 'Did Joe's Mom put out the Meatball Grinders yet?'

The same interviews that Jane McManus live-tweets. The same interviews that Jared Winley and crew hover over to make sure the player being interviewed doesn't say anything.

I agree with the premise....but there are benefits. Being able to talk to players directly under a Rex Ryan regime would be interesting. :-)

Sooooo is everyone going to keep being girls about it or do we actually get the story? If it's good enough you may get his personal email beratement to EY as a reward.

Well.. it started with seemingly innocuous but curious admonishings in numerous threads. Kind of like "ok guys settle down or I'm going to have to lock this up".

It got progressively worse as he continued to threaten lockings and bannings when people weren't really even arguing - think our disagreements on the main board.

Eventually he started getting a little loopy in the politics forum with random bannings and lockings of threads because he didn't like the way people argued with him.

When all hope was lost he said his farewell in a childish, cruel, odd, hysterical thread that will live on in infamy.

I present to you... Green Jets & Ham loses his mind:

http://www.jetsinsid...ad.php?t=231900

One thing I'll say for Ham though is he can lay the wood haha.. referring to RaoulDuke as a "french fried faggot" is master level smack talk.

I'll kindly ask for that "EY lets fight" email now. I think I saw it a few years back but don't remember the absurdity of it.

Well.. it started with seemingly innocuous but curious admonishings in numerous threads. Kind of like "ok guys settle down or I'm going to have to lock this up".

It got progressively worse as he continued to threaten lockings and bannings when people weren't really even arguing - think our disagreements on the main board.

Eventually he started getting a little loopy in the politics forum with random bannings and lockings of threads because he didn't like the way people argued with him.

When all hope was lost he said his farewell in a childish, cruel, odd, hysterical thread that will live on in infamy.

I present to you... Green Jets & Ham loses his mind:

http://www.jetsinsid...ad.php?t=231900

Maybe it's just me, but I think bitonti's post in that thread is by far the most hilarious.

One thing I'll say for Ham though is he can lay the wood haha.. referring to RaoulDuke as a "french fried faggot" is master level smack talk.

I'll kindly ask for that "EY lets fight" email now. I think I saw it a few years back but don't remember the absurdity of it.

Kinda hateful title. LOL

I believe this is what your looking for. In the first post.

I've been up and back from the finger lakes three times this week so I apologize for not participating in my own thread. But wow, I get it now. I still have much respect for Hammer as he always treated me kindly, and I was brand new at JI when this went down, but jeepers that place is really teh suck now and i strictly stay involved because my father section314 posts there. I am all too often arguing with ppl there tho so I try to talk real football over here with objective fans.

I've been up and back from the finger lakes three times this week so I apologize for not participating in my own thread. But wow, I get it now. I still have much respect for Hammer as he always treated me kindly, and I was brand new at JI when this went down, but jeepers that place is really teh suck now and i strictly stay involved because my father section314 posts there. I am all too often arguing with ppl there tho so I try to talk real football over here with objective fans.

What will it take to get you and your father to post here exclusively? It is the end of the year so we can be pretty aggressive on pricing. Let's get a deal done this year son. :)

What will it take to get you and your father to post here exclusively? It is the end of the year so we can be pretty aggressive on pricing. Let's get a deal done this year son. :)

Lol. To win over the old man, start by increasing the font size 300%. Mostly though, he'd probably want a weekly blog. TBH, I think he'd actually make an interesting writer and he certainly has the time to do it. He has been suffering for over 40 years, holding season tix since Shea, eight total. One in the old days was actually for the cooler, in Shea. If you get him to commit, I am done with that other place.

Lol. To win over the old man, start by increasing the font size 300%. Mostly though, he'd probably want a weekly blog. TBH, I think he'd actually make an interesting writer and he certainly has the time to do it. He has been suffering for over 40 years, holding season tix since Shea, eight total. One in the old days was actually for the cooler, in Shea. If you get him to commit, I am done with that other place.

Shea? Cool. My seats were on 35 yd line, Loge level in closed end of stadium :)

Loved it!!

Sounds like a deal. Max lets any yahoo spew their views all over this site.

Archived