*** Official New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread ***

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. I agree.

2. Yes but what is your point? Doesn't matter how good the QB is if the offense is predictable and vanilla.

Doesn't matter how good the offense is if the QB is awful. You need both. There's no "but" in this equation. The play calling and QB play are equally awful, and a Super Bowl can't be one with either one -- no matter how good the other is.

Doesn't matter how good the offense is if the QB is awful. You need both. There's no "but" in this equation. The play calling and QB play are equally awful, and a Super Bowl can't be one with either one -- no matter how good the other is.

But he misses OPEN receivers ALL the time.

1. I agree.

2. Yes but what is your point? Doesn't matter how good the QB is if the offense is predictable and vanilla.

Maybe the offense is vanilla because the QB sucks. Maybe the QB sucks because the offense is vanilla.

My head hurts.

Makes sense, the guy is a turnover machine..so throw more....thanks Carl.

You're welcome. How about throwing when the defense isn't expecting it and actually helping the QB succeed, no matter who it is? How about passing on unconventional downs like so many other successful teams do? No. Let's run, run pass and throw some wildcat in there because that's done so well.

It's a joke.

You're welcome. How about throwing when the defense isn't expecting it and actually helping the QB succeed, no matter who it is? How about passing on unconventional downs like so many other successful teams do? No. Let's run, run pass and throw some wildcat in there because that's done so well.

It's a joke.

Worst run defense in the league... If they threw more, you'd complain they weren't taking advantage of the opponents weakness.

Maybe the offense is vanilla because the QB sucks. Maybe the QB sucks because the offense is vanilla.

My head hurts.

Yes. Maybe it is a vanilla offense. But with these guys at receiver, I still think a competent QB would put the offense in the top 20 or 25. Just a little accuracy-----PLEASE!!!

It's a joke.

Face it, Sanchez blows!! Stop making excuses for him. Every possible variable has been changed over his time here and he still sucks. I think it is Mark's fault.

Face it, Sanchez blows!! Stop making excuses for him. Every possible variable has been changed over his time here and he still sucks. I think it is Mark's fault.

Please quote the post where I said Sanchez didn't suck. Thanks.

And changing variables for a young QB is not a good thing and doesn't help your positioning.

Yes. Maybe it is a vanilla offense. But with these guys at receiver, I still think a competent QB would put the offense in the top 20 or 25. Just a little accuracy-----PLEASE!!!

Having just a top 20 offense doesn't win you anything. The Jets need a game changer at QB that can elevate the garbage around him. Maybe they'll find that in 2014.

Archived