Cowboys-Redskins

Jetsfan80

I want Washington to win big time. I've been looking forward to this game all day

Love their chances. Healthy Garcon, and the last time RG3 faced Dallas, he threw for 4 TD's. Speaking of which, Rex isn't the only Ryan having a rough year. Rob's D took a downturn this year despite an improved secondary.

Doug Martin had a helluva season too.

Oh yeah, didn't even think of him, but he's another one who's going to get screwed by the ridiculous year at the QB position. If you really think about it, even Luck doesn't really have a chance in hell, which is pretty ridiculous. It's going to come down to either Wilson or RG3.

As much as ive been rooting for the Redskins, that call makes me want to never watch football again. That was one of the worst calls I've ever seen, swiftly and quietly swept under the rug by the announcers. Why do I bother watching this horsesh*t I don't really know.

Horrible, horrible call.

And I'm rooting for the Redskins too, that was

Sooo bad

It's so cute that you find yourself to be clever. Nice to see you've learned to keep your expectations for yourself so immeasurably low.

Yeah yeah, u act like some genius and your nothing but a blow hard, and yeah, Romo told me

That, you do, u really do

Archived