Posted (edited) · Report post

Spam

Edited by JoeC36
Spam

Posted · Report post

Yah that's not gonna fly

Posted · Report post

Spam

You are more than welcome to post here. But keep it appropriate.

EDV sure crashed and burned eh?

Edited by Jetsfan80

Posted · Report post

You are more than welcome to post here. But keep it appropriate.

bahaha what? It's just Rex and feet, gotta have a sense of humor after this ABYSMAL season. ;)

Posted · Report post

bahaha what? It's just Rex and feet, gotta have a sense of humor after this ABYSMAL season. ;)

That didn't happen this season. And as far as I am concerned what he does on his own time is his business.

Posted · Report post

what did the OP say

Posted · Report post

That didn't happen this season. And as far as I am concerned what he does on his own time is his business.

Says a guy who rubs honey on his thighs then runs around a bear cave for kicks.

Hey, I don't care either, it was a joke. I still like you, because you are a cool guy who stuck up for me when I started here. Then everybody turned on me and made me feel like sh*t, so I had to leave, but hey **** it gotta have haters I guess huh, and yes I took it to heart, but I shouldn't have. So... Now that the Jets season is over, I hope the Seahawks take it just because of Pete Carroll! Nobody wants to see the Pats again. Ugh.

Edited by EveryDayVlogger_19628

Posted · Report post

. So... Now that the Jets season is over, I hope the Seahawks take it just because of Pete Carroll!

Gross.

Posted · Report post

Says a guy who rubs honey on his thighs then runs around a bear cave for kicks.

I showed you that video in confidence. But it is a lot of fun. You're coming next time.

Posted · Report post

Gross.

Well who do you want? Gotta admit the Seahawks have THE MOST bad ass jerseys in the league now. That's another reason why haha

Posted · Report post

I showed you that video in confidence. But it is a lot of fun. You're coming next time.

Only if we can listen to George Strait songs too.

Posted · Report post

Well who do you want? Gotta admit the Seahawks have THE MOST bad ass jerseys in the league now. That's another reason why haha

The only 2 teams I'm not cool with winning it all are the Patriots and Seahawks.

Posted · Report post

Hey, I don't care either, it was a joke. I still like you, because you are a cool guy who stuck up for me when I started here. Then everybody turned on me and made me feel like sh*t, so I had to leave, but hey **** it gotta have haters I guess huh, and yes I took it to heart, but I shouldn't have. So... Now that the Jets season is over, I hope the Seahawks take it just because of Pete Carroll! Nobody wants to see the Pats again. Ugh.

Yes. If anyone is a model for positivity, morality, and all that is good and holy in sports, it's Pete Carroll.

Posted · Report post

I like feet.

Posted · Report post

Only if we can listen to George Strait songs too.

Baby Blue is the perfect song for you

Posted · Report post

The only 2 teams I'm not cool with winning it all are the Patriots and Seahawks.

Meh. Well the Texans or Seahawks are mine. And if they faced each other, I'd pick Seattle but it doesn't matter to me regardless.

Posted · Report post

Staying positive made a big difference, lol.

Posted · Report post

Baby Blue is the perfect song for you

How did you know I have blue eyes? Stalker.

Posted · Report post

How did you know I have blue eyes? Stalker.

I know my men.

Staying positive made a big difference, lol.

dude whatever, my point was to not live your life miserably. That's it. If I could go back and re-do that interview and 100% be myself and if you guys didn't have me on speakerphone (unprofessional and I couldn't really hear what you guys were asking me) it would have been probably funnier and better. Just saying.

Edited by EveryDayVlogger_19628

Posted · Report post

dude whatever, my point was to not live your life miserably. That's it. If I could go back and re-do that interview and 100% be myself and if you guys didn't have me on speakerphone (unprofessional and I couldn't really hear what you guys were asking me) it would have been probably funnier and better. Just saying.

LOL.

You should get over yourself. You weren't on speaker phone. You were on a Trandient 249a, yes it is a 2009 model year, but we have done some pretty big name interviews that way. You botched it kid. It happens, don't sweat it.

We were going to give you another shot but you were so mean and hurtful to everyone here you left us with no choice.

Posted · Report post

I hope the Seahawks take it just because of Pete Carroll! Nobody wants to see the Pats again. Ugh.

If you're into Pete - who's a liar and cheater - you should love the Pats. It's their cornerstone.

Posted · Report post

LOL.

You should get over yourself. You weren't on speaker phone. You were on a Trandient 249a, yes it is a 2009 model year, but we have done some pretty big name interviews that way. You botched it kid. It happens, don't sweat it.

We were going to give you another shot but you were so mean and hurtful to everyone here you left us with no choice.

mean and hurtful? haha ok. I felt the opposite. I felt that everybody turned ON ME. so I just said screw it, why be around people who one week love you then the next turn on you. That's REAL Jets fans though, that's for sure. And I am over it, I just never told you how I felt at the time.