*****The Official Vlogger Wants Attention Thread*****

EveryDayVlogger_19628

I'm positive my life aint perfect. And that's cool with me. But I don't need to post videos on YouTube to get attention to make myself feel good. Little Debbie's do that good enough by themselves.

Dude it's not about making myself feel good with YT, that's where you're wrong. There's real $ in it and I have damn good video editing and people skills so yes I want that to be my career. you have your hobbies, I have mine.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I bet you don't even really know Woody, which is sick if you fantasize being friends with him. Seemed like people were having a good time so I do not concur to that statement. Whatever, I just wanted to brighten people up but some people I guess just love to live miserably.

I love you.

When THAT MANY people are saying hurtful things to you, it's hard to be that way. But I didn't blast anybody, I just said goodbye because I felt not wanted. That is all. And if that is still the case, I will gladly leave I have no problems with that, wish the best to you and your site.

When the Jets are losing for 40 years straight, it is hard to be positive. But you told me that I needed to stay positive regardless. :)

I don't remember your good bye thread exactly but I thought you called everyone dooshbags or something like that.

When the Jets are losing for 40 years straight, it is hard to be positive. But you told me that I needed to stay positive regardless. :)

I don't remember your good bye thread exactly but I thought you called everyone dooshbags or something like that.

I can bump it if you'd like

Yeah probably, because that is how I felt at the time. I'm POSITIVE I'm negative sometimes. I'm human, I'm actually a very logical person. Very logical. (Did I say very?) I also believe that anything you put your mind to will produce the results you want. Being positive is one of them.

Yeah probably, because that is how I felt at the time. I'm POSITIVE I'm negative sometimes. I'm human, I'm actually a very logical person. Very logical. (Did I say very?) I also believe that anything you put your mind to will produce the results you want. Being positive is one of them.

Apology accepted.

mean and hurtful? haha ok. I felt the opposite. I felt that everybody turned ON ME. so I just said screw it, why be around people who one week love you then the next turn on you. That's REAL Jets fans though, that's for sure. And I am over it, I just never told you how I felt at the time.

In our defense, there was no real turning on you. Everyone was pretty much openly mocking you from the very beginning, you just didn't realize it at first. Then you kind of got all butt hurt once it finally clicked. That's all it really was.

LOL.

You should get over yourself. You weren't on speaker phone. You were on a Trandient 249a, yes it is a 2009 model year, but we have done some pretty big name interviews that way. You botched it kid. It happens, don't sweat it.

We were going to give you another shot but you were so mean and hurtful to everyone here you left us with no choice.

Fan of the Week AEC?

Archived