*****The Official Vlogger Wants Attention Thread*****

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude it's not about making myself feel good with YT, that's where you're wrong. There's real $ in it and I have damn good video editing and people skills so yes I want that to be my career. you have your hobbies, I have mine.

Lol. You're a terrible editor. Abysmal.

When the Jets are losing for 40 years straight, it is hard to be positive. But you told me that I needed to stay positive regardless. :)

I don't remember your good bye thread exactly but I thought you called everyone dooshbags or something like that.

We were dooshbags. His hurtful words were well deserved.

Um guys, just to be clear, it's douche bags. If you're going to be one, you ought to know how to spell it right. Glad to help.

When THAT MANY people are saying hurtful things to you, it's hard to be that way. But I didn't blast anybody, I just said goodbye because I felt not wanted. That is all. And if that is still the case, I will gladly leave I have no problems with that, wish the best to you and your site.

Tormenting retards should be an Olympic sport. You would be in the Olympics, the same way those curling rocks are.

Um guys, just to be clear, it's douche bags. If you're going to be one, you ought to know how to spell it right. Glad to help.

Years ago Barton used the term dooshie a lot. I am using a variation of his spelling. If you knew your JN history I wouldn't have to explain this. newb.

Archived