*****The Official Vlogger Wants Attention Thread*****

EveryDayVlogger_19628

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That didn't happen this season. And as far as I am concerned what he does on his own time is his business.

Hey, I don't care either, it was a joke. I still like you, because you are a cool guy who stuck up for me when I started here. Then everybody turned on me and made me feel like sh*t, so I had to leave, but hey **** it gotta have haters I guess huh, and yes I took it to heart, but I shouldn't have. So... Now that the Jets season is over, I hope the Seahawks take it just because of Pete Carroll! Nobody wants to see the Pats again. Ugh.

Hey, I don't care either, it was a joke. I still like you, because you are a cool guy who stuck up for me when I started here. Then everybody turned on me and made me feel like sh*t, so I had to leave, but hey **** it gotta have haters I guess huh, and yes I took it to heart, but I shouldn't have. So... Now that the Jets season is over, I hope the Seahawks take it just because of Pete Carroll! Nobody wants to see the Pats again. Ugh.

Yes. If anyone is a model for positivity, morality, and all that is good and holy in sports, it's Pete Carroll.

Staying positive made a big difference, lol.

dude whatever, my point was to not live your life miserably. That's it. If I could go back and re-do that interview and 100% be myself and if you guys didn't have me on speakerphone (unprofessional and I couldn't really hear what you guys were asking me) it would have been probably funnier and better. Just saying.

dude whatever, my point was to not live your life miserably. That's it. If I could go back and re-do that interview and 100% be myself and if you guys didn't have me on speakerphone (unprofessional and I couldn't really hear what you guys were asking me) it would have been probably funnier and better. Just saying.

LOL.

You should get over yourself. You weren't on speaker phone. You were on a Trandient 249a, yes it is a 2009 model year, but we have done some pretty big name interviews that way. You botched it kid. It happens, don't sweat it.

We were going to give you another shot but you were so mean and hurtful to everyone here you left us with no choice.

LOL.

You should get over yourself. You weren't on speaker phone. You were on a Trandient 249a, yes it is a 2009 model year, but we have done some pretty big name interviews that way. You botched it kid. It happens, don't sweat it.

We were going to give you another shot but you were so mean and hurtful to everyone here you left us with no choice.

mean and hurtful? haha ok. I felt the opposite. I felt that everybody turned ON ME. so I just said screw it, why be around people who one week love you then the next turn on you. That's REAL Jets fans though, that's for sure. And I am over it, I just never told you how I felt at the time.

mean and hurtful? haha ok. I felt the opposite. I felt that everybody turned ON ME. so I just said screw it, why be around people who one week love you then the next turn on you. That's REAL Jets fans though, that's for sure. And I am over it, I just never told you how I felt at the time.

Full disclosure, no one liked you.

That is hypocritical of you. If you felt that people were being mean, you should have been positive. Instead you chose to blast an entire community based on what you perceived to be the actions of a few.

That is a negative and toxic way of thinking.

Full disclosure, no one liked you.

Dude, I bet you don't even really know Woody, which is sick if you fantasize being friends with him. Seemed like people were having a good time so I do not concur to that statement. Whatever, I just wanted to brighten people up but some people I guess just love to live miserably.

That is hypocritical of you. If you felt that people were being mean, you should have been positive. Instead you chose to blast an entire community based on what you perceived to be the actions of a few.

That is a negative and toxic way of thinking.

When THAT MANY people are saying hurtful things to you, it's hard to be that way. But I didn't blast anybody, I just said goodbye because I felt not wanted. That is all. And if that is still the case, I will gladly leave I have no problems with that, wish the best to you and your site.

Dude, I bet you don't even really know Woody, which is sick if you fantasize being friends with him. Seemed like people were having a good time so I do not concur to that statement. Whatever, I just wanted to brighten people up but some people I guess just love to live miserably.

You're absolutely correct. I don't know woody. Making up a story to **** with you is way different than fantasizing about him. I spend my time fantasizing about beer, fat chicks, chewing tobacco and Little Debbie's.

You're absolutely correct. I don't know woody. Making up a story to **** with you is way different than fantasizing about him. I spend my time fantasizing about beer, fat chicks, chewing tobacco and Little Debbie's.

In the back of my head I had that feeling you were, but I agree I was WAY TOO FULL of myself and didn't exactly notice that right away. It is what it is. :penguin:

Archived