94 replies to this topic

#26 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

If you're into Pete - who's a liar and cheater - you should love the Pats. It's their cornerstone.

good one.

#27 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,182 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

mean and hurtful? haha ok. I felt the opposite. I felt that everybody turned ON ME. so I just said screw it, why be around people who one week love you then the next turn on you. That's REAL Jets fans though, that's for sure. And I am over it, I just never told you how I felt at the time.

Full disclosure, no one liked you.

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#28 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 57,472 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

mean and hurtful? haha ok. I felt the opposite. I felt that everybody turned ON ME. so I just said screw it, why be around people who one week love you then the next turn on you. That's REAL Jets fans though, that's for sure. And I am over it, I just never told you how I felt at the time.

That is hypocritical of you. If you felt that people were being mean, you should have been positive. Instead you chose to blast an entire community based on what you perceived to be the actions of a few.

That is a negative and toxic way of thinking.

#29 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

Full disclosure, no one liked you.

Dude, I bet you don't even really know Woody, which is sick if you fantasize being friends with him. Seemed like people were having a good time so I do not concur to that statement. Whatever, I just wanted to brighten people up but some people I guess just love to live miserably.

#30 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

CZARFACE

• Members
  • 15,753 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

This is thread is all Stuart Smalley.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#31 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

That is hypocritical of you. If you felt that people were being mean, you should have been positive. Instead you chose to blast an entire community based on what you perceived to be the actions of a few.

That is a negative and toxic way of thinking.

When THAT MANY people are saying hurtful things to you, it's hard to be that way. But I didn't blast anybody, I just said goodbye because I felt not wanted. That is all. And if that is still the case, I will gladly leave I have no problems with that, wish the best to you and your site.

#32 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

CZARFACE

• Members
  • 15,753 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

Dude, I bet you don't even really know Woody

Oh snap.

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#33 JoeC36

JoeC36

• Moderators
  • 11,182 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Dude, I bet you don't even really know Woody, which is sick if you fantasize being friends with him. Seemed like people were having a good time so I do not concur to that statement. Whatever, I just wanted to brighten people up but some people I guess just love to live miserably.

You're absolutely correct. I don't know woody. Making up a story to **** with you is way different than fantasizing about him. I spend my time fantasizing about beer, fat chicks, chewing tobacco and Little Debbie's.

#34 JoeC36

JoeC36

• Moderators
  • 11,182 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

I'm positive my life aint perfect. And that's cool with me. But I don't need to post videos on YouTube to get attention to make myself feel good. Little Debbie's do that good enough by themselves.

#35 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

You're absolutely correct. I don't know woody. Making up a story to **** with you is way different than fantasizing about him. I spend my time fantasizing about beer, fat chicks, chewing tobacco and Little Debbie's.

In the back of my head I had that feeling you were, but I agree I was WAY TOO FULL of myself and didn't exactly notice that right away. It is what it is. :penguin:

#36 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

I'm positive my life aint perfect. And that's cool with me. But I don't need to post videos on YouTube to get attention to make myself feel good. Little Debbie's do that good enough by themselves.

Dude it's not about making myself feel good with YT, that's where you're wrong. There's real $ in it and I have damn good video editing and people skills so yes I want that to be my career. you have your hobbies, I have mine.

#37 JiF

JiF

President of the Rex Ryan Fan Club

• Members
  • 36,390 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

I love you.
Posted Image

#38 Lizard King

Lizard King

Perpetual Mediocrity

• Members
  • 5,047 posts
  • LocationThe Himalayas

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

Dude it's not about making myself feel good with YT, that's where you're wrong. There's real $ in it and I have damn good video editing and people skills so yes I want that to be my career. you have your hobbies, I have mine.

Posted Image

#39 Lizard King

Lizard King

Perpetual Mediocrity

• Members
  • 5,047 posts
  • LocationThe Himalayas

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

bahaha what? It's just Rex and feet, gotta have a sense of humor after this ABYSMAL season. ;)

When did the Hills Have Eyes creatures begin to have the ability to talk?

Posted Image

#40 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 57,472 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

When THAT MANY people are saying hurtful things to you, it's hard to be that way. But I didn't blast anybody, I just said goodbye because I felt not wanted. That is all. And if that is still the case, I will gladly leave I have no problems with that, wish the best to you and your site.

When the Jets are losing for 40 years straight, it is hard to be positive. But you told me that I needed to stay positive regardless. :)

I don't remember your good bye thread exactly but I thought you called everyone dooshbags or something like that.

#41 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 JoeC36

JoeC36

• Moderators
  • 11,182 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

When the Jets are losing for 40 years straight, it is hard to be positive. But you told me that I needed to stay positive regardless. :)

I don't remember your good bye thread exactly but I thought you called everyone dooshbags or something like that.

I can bump it if you'd like

#43 Lizard King

Lizard King

Perpetual Mediocrity

• Members
  • 5,047 posts
  • LocationThe Himalayas

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

Posted Image

Get a life you incessant child.

#44 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 57,472 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

I can bump it if you'd like

Nah, I am good lol.

#45 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

Yeah probably, because that is how I felt at the time. I'm POSITIVE I'm negative sometimes. I'm human, I'm actually a very logical person. Very logical. (Did I say very?) I also believe that anything you put your mind to will produce the results you want. Being positive is one of them.

#46 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 45,687 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:22 PM

This guy is starting to creep me out. Trust me, it takes a creep to know a creep.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#47 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Attach yourself to any ideology and it will literally lead you down a road, good or bad. But it is a road. Period.

#48 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

#49 EveryDayVlogger_19628

EveryDayVlogger_19628

Practice Squad Player

• Facebook \ Twitter
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

I AM CRAZY!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#50 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 45,687 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Attach yourself to any ideology and it will literally figuratively lead you down a road, good or bad. But it is a road. Period.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users