Back to Back Non-Winning Seasons for the First Time Since Kotite

Gen X Jet

Actually, there are these crazy little things out there called "facts" that can be proven wrong. I know you may not understand that, as you very rarely show the ability to actually use facts to form your opinions, but rather try to fabricate your own and think that somehow proves you right. The thing that's so funny, is that you are the one who goes on like a complete lunatic with your demented and disturbing rantings every time someone dares to disagree with you. Yet somehow in all of this you manage to convince yourself that none of these ramblings of yours ever even took place. It's clear you have some very seriously deep-seated issues and are quite mentally disturbed, and whether or not you exhibit them on a Jets message board really makes no difference.

LOL, I don't argue facts, I argue opinions on a message board.

Hey, you better go polish your trophies in your case, for all your opinions youve proven right, hurry, they need to be nice and shiny!

Your a complete joke, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh sweet irony. You have absolutely no grasp on reality, do you? I mean seriously, there is no single person on this entire message board who is more guilty of what you are accusing others of than you.

LOL, no, I have no grasp on reality......

I am the one judging peoples life value based on a Jets message board, and I am the one with no grasp on reality......

You just cannot make this stuff up!

LOL, no, I have no grasp on reality......

I am the one judging peoples life value based on a Jets message board, and I am the one with no grasp on reality......

You just cannot make this stuff up!

First, you go on with your homoerotic rants and ramble on like a complete lunatic. Then, when someone dares point out what a nutjob you are acting like, you ramble on about how someone else simply pointing out your lunacy somehow proves something about that person. All the while, you're also trying to defend your own lunacy by making the point that one's actions on a message board say nothing about that person. And yet in the end, you're apparently still too stupid to realize the irony of it all.

First, you go on with your homoerotic rants and ramble on like a complete lunatic. Then, when someone dares point out what a nutjob you are acting like, you ramble on about how someone else simply pointing out your lunacy somehow proves something about that person. All the while, you're also trying to defend your own lunacy by making the point that one's actions on a message board say nothing about that person. And yet in the end, you're apparently still too stupid to realize the irony of it all.

LOL, says the guy who proves peoples opinions wrong all the time, and judges a persons intelligence, and life worth based on a Jets message board.

You cannot make this stuff up.

Get a grip, really, you take yourself waaaay too seriously.

LOL, says the guy who proves peoples opinions wrong all the time, and judges a persons intelligence, and life worth based on a Jets message board.

You cannot make this stuff up.

Get a grip, really, you take yourself waaaay too seriously.

It's true, you can't make this stuff up, because it really is quite unbelievable that you can repeat this over and over again, while being completely oblivious to the fact that all you are doing is contradicting yourself. So which is it? Can a person be judged based on what they write here or not? Regardless of which you think it is, you are still going to be shown to be a complete hypocrite. After all, you are throwing your most recent little fit about me judging you based on what you wrote, yet that is the exact thing you keep doing over and over again with every one of these posts. Actually, my judging you based on what you wrote here is the entire basis for which you are judging me upon, which makes this all the more comical. Although I have no doubt that even after reading this and having it all laid out for you, you will still be incapable of comprehending all of this.

It's true, you can't make this stuff up, because it really is quite unbelievable that you can repeat this over and over again, while being completely oblivious to the fact that all you are doing is contradicting yourself. So which is it? Can a person be judged based on what they write here or not? Regardless of which you think it is, you are still going to be shown to be a complete hypocrite. After all, you are throwing your most recent little fit about me judging you based on what you wrote, yet that is the exact thing you keep doing over and over again with every one of these posts. Actually, my judging you based on what you wrote here is the entire basis for which you are judging me upon, which makes this all the more comical. Although I have no doubt that even after reading this and having it all laid out for you, you will still be incapable of comprehending all of this.

Your right on all accounts, enjoy your new trophy.

Hey Bleedin, happy new year.

2006: Mangenius and Tanny!!! Finally!!!

2007: Mangini is an idiot and Tanny is the man

2008: Fire Mangini

2009: Mad Scientist Rex and Trader Mike!!!

2010: Rex Ryan is literally a god and Tanny has some work to do

2011: Rex Ryan is a moron and Tanny sucks

2012: Fire them all.

Thats a Jets fan. Winning solves all. Rex gets the Jets back to the playoff next season, everyone's sucking his dick, again.

2012: JiF says Sanchez is great

2012: JiF says Tannenbaum is great

2012: JiF says Rex is great

2012: JiF says Sanchez sucks

2012: JiF says Tannenbaum sucks

2012: JiF says Rex is great

2013: JiF says Rex sucks

Archived