Dodgeball Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Team town, you can win this! Just get out there and give it your all!

I want to find time to do a reread today. So far, all I can say is that I have a bad feeling about Slats. (Welcome back to mafia!)

Love your PR.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votecount

Verbal - Slats (1)

Slats - Crusher (1)

JiF - Verbal (1)

Pac - Wombat (1)

Wombat - Pac, JiF (2)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Screw it

I know I wont be awake when the deadline falls so I'll extend it to 9AM PST tomorrow morning

Go team town, go! You can win this!

It doesn't look like I'll have the time for that reread after all. Maybe later close to the deadline. For now, I'll go with

Vote Slats

just because of my gut feeling.

Go team town, go! You can win this!

It doesn't look like I'll have the time for that reread after all. Maybe later close to the deadline. For now, I'll go with

Vote Slats

just because of my gut feeling.

Someday we'll look back at this and laugh...

Likelihood that I'm scum is roughly zero. You should know better.

Verbal could be scum, though.

why is Slats implying it's impossible for him to be scum?

The game was set up to be as a balanced as possible, and then came the ninth post in the thread.

I'm surprised I wasn't killed last night.

The game was set up to be as a balanced as possible, and then came the ninth post in the thread.

I'm surprised I wasn't killed last night.

Or Nolder had 2 scum with an 11 player game and added a 3rd when you joined. Trying to clear yourself because you were the guy who joined late is interesting.

Or Nolder had 2 scum with an 11 player game and added a 3rd when you joined. Trying to clear yourself because you were the guy who joined late is interesting.

My feeling is that looking at it from the outside, there's no way I'd be scum. I guess that could be colored by the fact I know I'm not scum in this game, but I really thought it was ridiculously obvious. I figure I'm not long for the game because I was added late. Like I said, I'm surprised I wasn't killed last night. Today's been pretty funny.

He likes to make baseless claims like that so that he looks like he knows more than he does. I should know. I do it too.

Anyways, I'm the doc so everyone should probably unvote me and vote Pac.

Pretty exciting claim right there.

Did you get a guilty on Pac during a rectal exam?

Archived