Dodgeball Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily played well but she also took some advice as well...

and I played my role quite well thank you very much.. destroyed you with ease and protected our Watcher that same night.

giving you a RBer was way too much... Without it we thump your team quite easily.

I really don't feel like we lost...

Sore loser.

Wombat out-argued you when you were both claiming. I credit the rest of the town for looking past your pathetic reasoning and not choosing to lynch you.

Wombat out-argued you when you were both claiming. I credit the rest of the town for looking past your pathetic reasoning and not choosing to lynch you.

He out argued me but I didn't get any votes while he was dispatched of quickly.. uh huh.

The Vikings outplayed the Packers yesterday... I credit the Packer offense who put more points on the board.

He out argued me but I didn't get any votes while he was dispatched of quickly.. uh huh.

The Vikings outplayed the Packers yesterday... I credit the Packer offense who put more points on the board.

You are so easily trolled.

pac had it figured out D1 but unfigured some of it out later.

screwed up on darthe and played lazily at end game. forgot that a townie had likely purchased sneakers or the other perk in favor of the extra items (I didn't).

I think the town outplayed scum but oh well.

Pac got dominated and he's bitching about the set up? Go figure.

meanwhile you were the only protection I put in the whole game. it sickened me when I did it but I correctly had you nabbed as an important townie.

meanwhile you were the only protection I put in the whole game. it sickened me when I did it but I correctly had you nabbed as an important townie.

I blew it. I watched Slats N1 and Verbal visited him. Figured it was a cop or something like that...never even suspected Symp.

Like I said, I never had the role before. Tried to signal to you. Voted you all day one, then never really mentioned you again. Voted Verbal D2, then went on to ignore him. Only reason I didn't do the same with Ishy was Ishy's low post count. Afraid I'd lead a lynch by accident.

I didn't understand why you guys didn't kill Pac sooner. Good call at the end, though. :)

My bad on not having my head in the game, slats. I was thinking you were Cop and wanted to RB you.

To clarify on why we didn't RB/NK Pac - we figured he'd be self-protecting, and wanted to spread the pain a little more. Didn't realize he couldn't self-protect, obviously.

oh forgot to add. I told Nolder this via PM at the time but if I could have self protected I would have never countered Wombat so quickly. I didn't want to risk getting shot without taking him out.. Also, I figured by claiming they'd assume I'd be self protecting every night which would buy me some time.

given that they had a RBer it really didn't matter what I did.

• 1 month later...

Archived