Who do you want us to draft?

brian101193

Agreed, this is the only positive to Sanchez's extension. Otherwise they'd try to make a splash and overreach on whatever qb shoots up the draft board. Most likely Glennon.

Now I don't think they will.

Still think that Tyler WIlson is going to pass him. If not then I still think Wilson will be a better pro.

I wonder how confident I am about Dion Jordan's pass rushing skills...He's an excellent talent for this defense, but pass rushing is where the money is at. Glad he's made an impact play as a pass rusher so far, but I missed it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now QB worth drafting in 1st other than Geno. So have to go with best available.

Moore

Mingo

Jordan

Now as far as QB goes I really think Landry Jones from Oklahoma is built for the NFL and would be great in 2nd round. I am a die hard Syracuse fan and just am not sure about Nassib

Im not sold on anyone.

Nassib has had a weird college career. Yet, quietly, a good one. From sitting out behind Paulus, followed by two losing seasons - He did play well this year in what really was a pro-style offense. Problem is if Rex stays around, he might be going back to playing a HS offense w the Jets. That being said, definitely wouldn't mind him in round 2 or 3.

Landry Jones is also underrated. I wouldn't be stunned to see him have a better career than Bradford, who has to overcome injuries and Schottenheimer.

But he really pulled some Romos in big games...if he's available in the 3rd or 4th maybe...

Archived