Silence of the lambs - if Ryan doesn't speak by friday, the jets will be in violation of the league's media policy " ~ ~ ~

kelly

Only when my Tom Ford's "Noir" is out.

jealous hater

I have no idea what that is, but I'm quite certain I'm proud of my own ignorance in this instance.

Aren't you like 35 years old? Why do you use the vernacular of a Justin Beiber fan? Why do you think statements like "jealous hater" carry any weight or relevance in an environment dominated by men? Have you never considered even for a moment what a twink you sound like... you literally wag your proverbial ass around here like JN's own prag.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what that is, but I'm quite certain I'm proud of my own ignorance in this instance.

Aren't you like 35 years old? Why do you use the vernacular of a Justin Beiber fan? Why do you think statements like "jealous hater" carry any weight or relevance in an environment dominated by men? Have you never considered even for a moment what a twink you sound like... you literally wag your proverbial ass around here like JN's own prag.

You wish you were me but try to act cool and play it off. Its sad and I feel bad for you. But, I'm pretty amazing so I dont blame you.

<3

It was cloudy and a little chilly when I went to lunch, but that was four hours ago now.

No sh*t? Damn. I've been inside playing catch up. It was gorgeous when I got in this morning. Shades on, 70ish, no clouds, sun shining, suns out, guns out. Makes me wish I could just spend the day out on my balcony watching the ocean in all its glory. So peaceful and beautiful around here.

Did you know he was a rapper? He's got some fresh lyrics. You should check it out.

How very punk rock of you.

While on our honeymoon we went to Senor Frogs. A song came on, where a dud was rapping with Disney-safe lyrics and then a boy was singing the hook like a wanna-be-Biance girl normally would.

I looked at my wife and said, "what the **** is this sh*t?"

She said, "Beiber."

I took a long draw on my Cuban cigar and laugh a man's laugh.

Then said, "so this kid is like, the back up singer girl. got it."

She laughed, then we paid our bill and went to a place for adults.

No sh*t? Damn. I've been inside playing catch up. It was gorgeous when I got in this morning. Shades on, 70ish, no clouds, sun shining, suns out, guns out. Makes me wish I could just spend the day out on my balcony watching the ocean in all its glory. So peaceful and beautiful around here.

It is. I played golf on Monday in shorts, it was spectacular.

We kept saying to each other, "isn't it great that we live in a place where we can play golf in shorts on New Year's Eve!?" It was a glorious day!

Witty? I'm just spitting the truth, homeboy. I could just give you an outline for your day on how to have swag like me if you think that will help?

Spoken like the whitest of white kids ever.

I know what you do all day. You wag your ass at teh boys on JN.

How very punk rock of you.

While on our honeymoon we went to Senor Frogs. A song came on, where a dud was rapping with Disney-safe lyrics and then a boy was singing the hook like a wanna-be-Biance girl normally would.

I looked at my wife and said, "what the **** is this sh*t?"

She said, "Beiber."

I took a long draw on my Cuban cigar and laugh a man's laugh.

Then said, "so this kid is like, the back up singer girl. got it."

She laughed, then we paid our bill and went to a place for adults.

My brother girl friends, daughter is obsessed with him. So I told her to play me some. He was rapping. I was like, wtf??? I have no idea.

Kid can flow, yo!

Spoken like the whitest of white kids ever.

I know what you do all day. You wag your ass at teh boys on JN.

Of course I do. And you follow it around pushing people out of the way so you can get a better view. Dont blame ya, its nice, real nice!

It is. I played golf on Monday in shorts, it was spectacular.

We kept saying to each other, "isn't it great that we live in a place where we can play golf in shorts on New Year's Eve!?" It was a glorious day!

I played Golf in Orlando too on New Years Eve!!! I was in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. Such a nice day. Felt so bad for all the people dealing with snow and sh*t like that right now.

Shot a 92 and hadnt played in like 5 months.

My brother girl friends, daughter is obsessed with him. So I told her to play me some. He was rapping. I was like, wtf??? I have no idea.

Kid can flow, yo!

Of course I do. And you follow it around pushing people out of the way so you can get a better view. Dont blame ya, its nice, real nice!

WTF is this sh*t... You disgust me.

I played Golf in Orlando too on New Years Eve!!! I was in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. Such a nice day. Felt so bad for all the people dealing with snow and sh*t like that right now.

Shot a 92 and hadnt played in like 5 months.

How do people survive in places where they can't enjoy warm, beautiful weather 12 months of the year like we do here in Jacksonville, Florida?

How do people survive in places where they can't enjoy warm, beautiful weather 12 months of the year like we do here in Jacksonville, Florida?

Not sure. I dont want to live any where that I cant wear flip-flops year round...but I'm assuming you turn into a miserable creep like Tom from Buffalo.

We drink and **** chicks who wear winter outfits that are deceptive. Is she fat? Is she skinny? I don't know but unwrapping the present is half the fun even if the gift is meh. Florida is the same shenanigans year round, no fun in that. Also golf outside of driving the cart and drinking blows

We drink and **** chicks who wear winter outfits that are deceptive. Is she fat? Is she skinny? I don't know but unwrapping the present is half the fun even in the gift is meh. Florida is the same shenanigans year round, no fun in that

This post reminded me of that movie, The Crying Game.

The funny thing is all I have to do is type in "tool lakers fan gif" into google images and it comes right up.

Its the best ever, no doubt.

so im looking at these candidates. several of these names flat out suck. Jerry Angelo was awful with the bears. Worse than Tanny. Tom Heckert thought Brandon Weeden was worth a first round pick. Joey Clinkscales is a good man but how is that such a big change from Tanny? The ravens guys, the falcons and niners guys ok. and sure Marc Ross would probably do a good job.

We fill the void with culture, immediate knowledge of current events and access to first-world dentistry.

Florida makes top 10 list for worst places to live:

The Sunshine State has had its share of newsworthy clouds over it in recent years. Just a few of Florida's challenges include high unemployment, the Gulf Oil Spill, one of the worst foreclosure rates in the country, and according to polling data, the most unpopular governor in America in Rick Scott.

Now it appears that all of Florida's problems have been charted in a new study that includes a broad range of factors. It's called a well-being index. When compared to other American states, Florida did not fare well in the comparison.

According to a recent report, "Florida's state of well-being dropped significantly from last year, moving the state's rank from 12th worst to ninth worst."

The study adds, "The state had among the lowest scores in the well-being category that measures the work environment. Many Floridians do not have any work, as the state has the sixth-highest unemployment rate - currently 9.9%. State residents also are relatively unhealthy in many aspects when compared to other states. Florida has the eighth-highest rates of both heart disease and diabetes. The state also has one of the highest rates of violent crime in the U.S."

Archived