- Lure Bill Cowher or Kirk Ferentz (preferably Ferentz) to the HC job. Or ossibly even just keep Rex.
- Whisenhunt as the OC.
- Pettine at DC.
- Cut Pace (resign to smaller deal), Scott, B. Moore, Slauson, E. Smith, other cuttables, Tebow, and Sanchez.
- Cromartie to the Steelers for a first and a 2014 1st.
- Harris to the Cardinals for a 4th.
- Pouha to the Rams for a 5th.
- McNabb out of forced reitrement for a year.
- Steve Jackson.
- Andre Smith on a "hey remember everyone he's fat" contract.
- Resign Keller for a good price.
- Antwan Barnes/Tavares Gooden on low commit deals.
- Byrd or Moore as a FA. //end scene on big money FA spenidng
9: Damontre Moore DE/OLB
17: Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
2nd: Jonathan Cooper G
3rd: Larry Warford G
4th: Jesse Williams DT/NT
5th: Tyrann Matieu CB (can this even happen?) - Brandon McGee
5th: Branden Smith CB
6: Michael Williams TE
QB: McNabb, Wilson, McElroy
RB: Jackson, Powell, Lattimore
TE: Keller, Cumberland, Williams
WR: Holmes, Edwards, Kerley, Hill
OL: Someone cheap
DE: Wilkerson, Coples, Moore
DT: Wilkerson, Coples, Ellis, Williams
LB: Moore, Pace, Davis, Barnes, Gooden
CB: Revis, Wilson, Matthieu/McGee, Smith, etc?
S: Moore/Byrd, Bell (cheap), Bush, Allan
How unrealistic are we looking here? Really really unrealistic? Potential to be a top 8 team?
Edited by SenorGato, 02 January 2013 - 11:49 PM.