Rex's Number 6 Tatoo

slowmoe57

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll laugh my ass off if Rex gets up to the podium on Tuesday, rolls up his sleeve, shows that there is no tattoo and says it was a fake, and then looks over at Manish Mehta and Gary Myers and anyone from the Daily News and says:

"Ok guys, turn in your press credentials, and get the **** out, we're going to give them to JetNation.com's admins".

Considering it depicts her Tebowing too, if it's real I don't think it's old. I also think it could have been his wife picking the number. It's certainly possible she had a hand in picking out what he would have done. It IS an image of her after all.

she totally picked it out. all chicks love Mark Sanchez.

we are already addressing that ;)

I hate the fact that the Daily News is a tabloid that has access to the team but bloggers who come across as more professional than those 'journalists' don't have credentials.

I replied on Twitter to one of the DN's Giants' beat writer and asked if the DN was still by the newspaper or whether it got moved by the tabloids. His response:

@RVacchianoNYDN

Um ... you know it's a tabloid newspaper, right?

So even their own employees admit to it not even being news.

um, is he aware that tabloid style and actual tabloid are different things? apparently not.

she totally picked it out. all chicks love Mark Sanchez.

in what way? I'd date Sanchez. He's rich and good looking. I don't want him to be the Jets starting QB ever again.

I hope it's a fake tattoo and Rex is f*cking with everyone. Even if it's not, it's not really anybody's business. That the Daily News is stalking him to the Bahamas is beyond weird, and that they had THREE articles covering/analyzing it speaks more about them than about Rex.

Some of you are ridiculous. If belly had a pic of his cougar girlfriend in a brady jersey doing an ocho cinco touchdown dance we'd be destroying him for it. Even if you're so much of a homer you think the criticsm of the jets is overblown you at a minimum have to admit this makes the organization look bush league as hell. If it's a temp tattoo than best punk of the year but if it's real, it's depressing

Some of you are ridiculous. If belly had a pic of his cougar girlfriend in a brady jersey doing an ocho cinco touchdown dance we'd be destroying him for it. Even if you're so much of a homer you think the criticsm of the jets is overblown you at a minimum have to admit this makes the organization look bush league as hell. If it's a temp tattoo than best punk of the year but if it's real, it's depressing

.....but it would be a Brady Jersey! Duh!! ;)

That's pretty weird in my book. Hope it is fake or makes the organisation look bad...which isn't an thing new, but still.

Think this is increasingly a silly standoff between people who like tattoos and people who disliked tattoos. Either way ot means susbtantively nothing about whether Ryan should be or not be HC of the NYJ. And while I think he;s really bad at his job and should be fired, the tattoo thing is a prime example of media nonsense. Thanks to these idiots looking to boost sales and ratings more people know the dimensions of Kim Kardashian's ass than know the size of the national debt.

kim-kardashian-huge-butt-yoga-pants-0103-101-400x470.jpg Still smaller that $16.4 trillion. Though the big ass thing sleeps with a guy who wears "kilts". Right.

I'll laugh my ass off if Rex gets up to the podium on Tuesday, rolls up his sleeve, shows that there is no tattoo and says it was a fake, and then looks over at Manish Mehta and Gary Myers and anyone from the Daily News and says:

"Ok guys, turn in your press credentials, and get the **** out, we're going to give them to JetNation.com's admins".

You got it wrong dude. If he does not have the tattoo on Tuesday that means it was a temporary one not a fake picture. In that case he is telling the world to fu it. He would be so done as a head coach. If it is a permanent tattoo the story fades away.

You got it wrong dude. If he does not have the tattoo on Tuesday that means it was a temporary one not a fake picture. In that case he is telling the world to fu it. He would be so done as a head coach. If it is a permanent tattoo the story fades away.

Either way, he's a disgrace and should never get another head coaching job again.

What a buffoon.

Think this is increasingly a silly standoff between people who like tattoos and people who disliked tattoos. Either way ot means susbtantively nothing about whether Ryan should be or not be HC of the NYJ. And while I think he;s really bad at his job and should be fired, the tattoo thing is a prime example of media nonsense. Thanks to these idiots looking to boost sales and ratings more people know the dimensions of Kim Kardashian's ass than know the size of the national debt.

kim-kardashian-huge-butt-yoga-pants-0103-101-400x470.jpg Still smaller that $16.4 trillion. Though the big ass thing sleeps with a guy who wears "kilts". Right.

We're in debt? That sucks. Did you know Kim just had a.......... Baby! I can't wait till next season

kim4.jpg

i_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore_20.jpg

On behalf of South Florida, We would like to send our warmest "thanks" to the New York Jets, for one of the finest football seasons in memory. From the "buttfumble" to the video of Jets fans heckling their players at halftime on Thanksgiving, It's been a wonderful year.

In my wildest dreams, I never thought the, coup de gras, would be this tattoo. Bravo, bravo! A standing ovation is in order.

Thank you, NY Jets, for a fantastic season filled with laughter and joy. May 13' be as riviting as 12'.

in what way? I'd date Sanchez. He's rich and good looking. I don't want him to be the Jets starting QB ever again.

I hope it's a fake tattoo and Rex is f*cking with everyone. Even if it's not, it's not really anybody's business. That the Daily News is stalking him to the Bahamas is beyond weird, and that they had THREE articles covering/analyzing it speaks more about them than about Rex.

If Rex just did the stupid interview when he was supposed to do the stupid interview, this isn't a story. Tom Coughlin isn't being followed around right now because he fulfilled his obligation. The media didn't make Rex a clown. Rex made Rex a clown.

If Rex just did the stupid interview when he was supposed to do the stupid interview, this isn't a story. Tom Coughlin isn't being followed around right now because he fulfilled his obligation. The media didn't make Rex a clown. Rex made Rex a clown.

a] not doing the presser may or may not have been Rex's call. Coughlin won a Super Bowl last year and nobody gave a sh*t because Hunter and Holmes couldn't keep it together for one more day.

b] whatever the reason it wasn't done, it's still not so interesting that I'm concerned about the guy's tattoos. I don't believe there's any correlation between his ink and his leadership ability.

c] which perv sent someone to take creepy pictures of a middle aged chubby guy with his shirt off and thinks we all want to see? that guy should not be making decisions about what the public needs to know. if it was a hot guy, yeah, but Rex Ryan? GTFO.

ETA: I guess what I'm saying is that Rex may be a clown, but this is not why.

Archived