Jets expected to hire Tom Gamble

Klecko73isGod

Doesn't matter. Whomever holds the GM position will be a failure. Whoever the new GM drafts in April will be a failure. The team is a failure. The coaching staff is a failure. The entire organization is a failure. They have been a failure since 1969. They will always be a failure. Nothing will ever change it. The Cubs will win a World Series before the Jets as much as win a AFC Championship. If the entire team was injected with syphillis not a single player would die because the disease would be unable to be successful around all that failure.

Time for BossTurd to send you back to Jets Fan Happy Club ;)

scaledphpserver108filen.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the problem:

-He's done the job before. (we always hire first-timers into these positions)

-People have heard of him. (see note above)

At some point the jets will announce, with much fanfare, the thrilling promotion of Timmy the bathroom cologne attendant.

Hate to bump my own post, but when this drama all shakes out let's not forget who called it.

One thing I forgot though: Timmy is on the Giants' payroll, but they'll end up letting us do a 50yr shared arrangement. He'll be a GM during our week, and he'll hawk the Avon Racecar on theirs. (He's got some Avon Bowling Pin but you have to tip him)

Bassett, learning the hard lesson about getting used by a douchebag organization to disseminate bullsh*t.

I am not sure what happened there but Brian rarely tries to break stuff. He has a lot of contacts so I am sure he felt this was a done deal. Although his contacts are more in the SNY realm since he doesn't cover the team on a daily basis.

I am not sure what happened there but Brian rarely tries to break stuff. He has a lot of contacts so I am sure he felt this was a done deal. Although his contacts are more in the SNY realm since he doesn't cover the team on a daily basis.

It still might happen.

Was Gamble really that bad ?

I got this from another site....just saying that b/c it's not like I have any inside info but the guy who said does...so anyway...to paraphrase...the Jets don't want a strong personality at GM....the Gamble interview ended up a real sh*tshow.

They want a yes man for Rex...Gamble's got balls...so he's out.

Archived