You are calling for less wins next year even though:
- Revis will be back
- the LBer corps will be revamped
- Holmes and Keller will be back
- We'll have the 9th pick in the draft
- Sanchez will likely not be the starting QB
and I'm delusional...
-True. But CB/DB's were the best part of our team this year by a long shot even without him. We still went 6-10. Do you really think adding a better CB wins us any more games?
-How? Scott will be gone and they will replace him with Demario Davis. Pace and Harris will still be starting, and depending on if we draft a pass rushing OLB or not, we will likely see Mcyntire start in Thomas's place. I don't see any major upgrades there. If anything, just less depth.
-Holmes, yes. And if we go get a new QB, he will probably be the same pain in the ass, selfish clown that he's always been. Keller is a FA, and given our cap situation - likely won't be back.
- Our biggest issue is offense, mainly QB. There are no QB's that I am comfortable with in the top 10 of this years draft. If we don't go OLB with that pick, we will likely trade down, looking to add some depth to the OL, WR, and LB corps.
- Not so sure about this yet. Who are we going to start instead? He will most certainly be on the roster still, we don't have the cap space to sign anyone good in FA, and if we draft someone, Sanchez will probably beat out any of the QBs in this draft class in TC this year anyway. Wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Sanchez behind C again this year.