BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA--SIGN UP THREAD (Roster Set!)

SMC

Banner001_zps56158ec0.jpg

Yes, this is my first game of the new mafia season, based on the award winning HBO series, BOARDWALK EMPIRE. I'm excited to be modding again.

This will be an unconventional game, but should be exciting with active participation because of the strategy involved. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to sign up.

I'm looking for 20 players, and can expand to 25 if warranted. It will start once Nolder's Dodge Ball game is over and the roster is filled.

Players

1. Nolder

2. Cindy

3. Jetscode1

4. Integrity28

5. Jetsfan80

6. Leelou

7. Lily

8. Ishy

9. HessStation

10. Verbal

11. Darthe

12. Pac

13. Dan X

14. The Crusher

15. JiF

16. WWWWombat

17. AVM

18. Bleedin Green

19. Vicious89x

20. Smashmouth

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAFO, Nolder. :biggrin:

Think of the series and how many people are involved. Would that fit into conventional mafi set up?

I'm going to laugh if your setup somewhat mirrors a 26 player Sons of Anarchy setup I've been sitting on for some time

I keep wanting to run it but I feel like I wont be able to get enough players for it

is the fact that I don't know the material a problem?

better just dead thread me if it is

Not really. I was just going to suggest having you play, but also giving you a dead thread to spam to yourself in at the same time. LOL

Not really. I was just going to suggest having you play, but also giving you a dead thread to spam to yourself in at the same time. LOL

it would be a good idea but once other ppl show up they tell too much.

when I say don't know the material I mean never heard of it tho,

it would be a good idea but once other ppl show up they tell too much.

when I say don't know the material I mean never heard of it tho,

Lots of times I play games in mafia where I've never heard of the material, then I get into the game, and go see the source material.

First game I played was SMC's "The Thing" which (embarrassingly) I'd never seen. Now I love that movie! Also Sons of Anarchy, and a handful of other shows/movies have been put on my radar from playing mafia. The only sh*t I didn't get into was that Naruto anime sh*t from aVM and Vic. LOL

Also, I think we should give you your own dead thread, then have one for the actual dead, then the game thread.

Lots of times I play games in mafia where I've never heard of the material, then I get into the game, and go see the source material.

First game I played was SMC's "The Thing" which (embarrassingly) I'd never seen. Now I love that movie! Also Sons of Anarchy, and a handful of other shows/movies have been put on my radar from playing mafia. The only sh*t I didn't get into was that Naruto anime sh*t from aVM and Vic. LOL

Also, I think we should give you your own dead thread, then have one for the actual dead, then the game thread.

Hater.

:D

Archived