BOARDWALK EMPIRE MAFIA--SIGN UP THREAD (Roster Set!)

SMC

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i take it back, i'm not giving up my spot for anyone.

i need ot get back on this horse now....

y'all can send me to my 80 quick if you want but.... yeah, screw you if you don;t sign up in time.

MINE.

just post about a 10th of the time you want to... problem isn't your personality... it's that you dominate the space from page to page which makes it impossible keep in tune with the game. think of an imaginary cap for your total posts of around 150 for the game.

just post about a 10th of the time you want to... problem isn't your personality... it's that you dominate the space from page to page which makes it impossible keep in tune with the game. think of an imaginary cap for your total posts of around 150 for the game.

yeah, imma take advice from you after watching your last several games.

i am what i am and if that's not good enough it just isn't

I guess I'll give this mafia thing a try. Looks neat.

Next time I moderate a game, your post restriction will be to add a photo of yourself wearing tighty-whitey's as a superhero mask to your signature. This came to me in a vision this morning while I was cutting my toe nails.

Next time I moderate a game, your post restriction will be to add a photo of yourself wearing tighty-whitey's as a superhero mask to your signature. This came to me in a vision this morning while I was cutting my toe nails.

yes, please, do that.

thank you.

you think i would be this way if i could help it?

look, you want me out you can surely accomplish it.

your call, i don't care anymore.

Don't over-react crazy lady. I want you to play.

I was using the quantity of spamming you do, to make the analogy that I (the usual top poster in games) seem more like Sharrow (known to be the most infrequent poster in games).

You've been stalking my facebook, haven't you?

Don't over-react crazy lady. I want you to play.

I was using the quantity of spamming you do, to make the analogy that I (the usual top poster in games) seem more like Sharrow (known to be the most infrequent poster in games).

Not completely true.

All of Sharrow's posts are thought out and logical ;)

That was a knock at the Ape.

*throws a ball with a feather attached to it at cindy*

you know, i'm just exactly what you need to balance your mathematical logic with instinct and human reading capacity....

lol, although i am not one of the species they is hella transparent to my alien eyes.

i think you understood when you typed the words crazy-lady how silly it was to try to change the way i post.

lol, i'll do my best and if i screw up this time i'm done trying.

deal?

You are being mellowdramatic. The post where I initially said I was like Sharrow really had nothing to do with you... just relax.

you know, i'm just exactly what you need to balance your mathematical logic with instinct and human reading capacity....

lol, although i am not one of the species they is hella transparent to my alien eyes.

Wait, are you implying that womblech is logical? LOL

Not completely true.

All of Sharrow's posts are thought out and logical ;)

No they aren't. He just posts so infrequently his dopey sh*t doesn't find a place in our memories. He's as capable of being a boob as the rest of us... WHOOOOOOO!!!

Archived